Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok i wrote a long thread last night about depression, and maybe I should of taken a different approach.

To the people on this board who dont have a mental ailment, and are just upset and negative, being negative wont do you any good ever! It will only hold you back, you have 1 life make the most of it.

Be positive and thats all there is to it. Everyday is a new day, just focus on today, and making today good, thats it, forget yestarday and dont worry about tomorrow.

This is the 1st step towards success.

There is an old old saying we all know.

"Live each day as if it were you last".

Ok that's pretty simple but how many of us do that? Answer is likely none of us. However there is an extension to theis quote or rather an explanation that we should all think of.

"If today were my last day, would I spend it the way I am spending it?"

To me that makes more sense as it is a question we can ask ourselves at a moments notice and there is no mysticism to it. Obvioulsly though we can't live our lives 100% like this. Well not exactly, but we can live the events of each day in this way. Obviously we all have to go to school or work or something that we really wouldn't want to do on our last day. But we can try to live our regular day in this manner. Who would you smile at, who would you forgive, who would you help. etc...etc...

Most importantly would you spend your last day down in the dumps about an affliction like acne?

Uh.......there are other factors other than acne.

I try to do something each day that makes me happy like sleep :lol:

Just kidding, but we are not happy all the time. But yes we can try to make the best of situations.

Easy to say and tough to do. As long as I get one good laugh in hopefully each day, it is OK.

Uh.......there are other factors other than acne.

I know this of course. I never said only for people upset about acne. I meant in general. and in general I was negative about a ton of things before i ever even had acne. When i had to get my shit staight it had nothing to do with acne.

Ok i wrote a long thread last night about depression, and maybe I should of taken a different approach.

To the people on this board who dont have a mental ailment, and are just upset and negative, being negative wont do you any good ever! It will only hold you back, you have 1 life make the most of it.

Be positive and thats all there is to it. Everyday is a new day, just focus on today, and making today good, thats it, forget yestarday and dont worry about tomorrow.

This is the 1st step towards success.

Still....spelling mistake! :dance:

I 99% agreed.

"dont worry about tomorrow"?...NO... We should do something today for tomorrow..we have to plan for tomorrow!

What I am saying is

Take the negative fuel YESTERDAY and turn it into a postive energy TODAY for future power TOMORROW!

We all make spelling and grammar mistakes, JC.

I know...I just asked him to correct "yestarday" this morning (from his other thread)...and he has corrected!

HOWEVER, he repeat the mistake again lol.

I remind him again so that he would not make the same mistake in FUTURE!

Sorry JMTuF1..

Guest T-Virus

Live everyday as if it were my last? I'd do a lot of naughty things :shifty2:

I know...I just asked him to correct "yestarday" this morning (from his other thread)...and he has corrected!

Sorry JMTuF1..

your english is bad JC :P

Sorry JMTuF1..

..but the spelling is all correct, so its all good.

Good for you, those who are trying to change (I am too, and it's so hard)!! A couple good quotes I remind myself often:

"Don't take life too seriously. It's not permanent."

"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a gift."

Sorry JMTuF1..

LOL JC, sorry bout that, its a common spelling mistake for me to spell yestErday like that.

Good for you, those who are trying to change (I am too, and it's so hard)!! A couple good quotes I remind myself often:

"Don't take life too seriously. It's not permanent."

"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a gift."

I like those 2 quotes, they are both very good.

Take the negative fuel YESTERDAY and turn it into a postive energy TODAY for future power TOMORROW!

This is a good quote too!

Sorry JMTuF1..

..but the spelling is all correct, so its all good.

Haha...English is obviously not my first language! :cool:

Sorry JMTuF1..

LOL JC, sorry bout that, its a common spelling mistake for me to spell yestErday like that.

:shhh: Don't tell anyone you spelled "yertArday"!

So true, lets live todayy :D

btw Matt, you're a cutie :wub:

So true, lets live todayy :D

btw Matt, you're a cutie :wub:

:redface: .. you're far to sweet... as well as beautiful.. :wub: