Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
june bug

What's with the long, snakey pus-ers?

What is the deal with those pimples that just snake out curly strands of (sebum?). I don't usually get these but the last two reminded me of those cans that you open and the snake flies out. For the most part I keep my hands off, but I can be squeeze addict. Some of them keep going, and going, and going...

Haha, oh my gosh. That reminds me of this one zit I had between my eyebrows and I swear it was rigged to my knee or something. It wasn't that big or inflamed or anything, but the hard little white stuff was visible, so I decided, "What the hell, why don't I just help this little sucker along?" so I squeezed it and it just streamed out... and out... and out... I thought it would never end. :/

Yeah i love squeezing those snakes.They dont leave any marks which is great! I think its a good thing to get that shit out as maybe they can turn into full blown whiteheads one day.Those are my favourites to squeeze

I love to squeeze those too. You can always tell when you have a snake under the skin! And yes, they don't leave a mark I've noticed. I wonder if you were able to measure the snake, how long it would be. We could have a contest on throughout the board!!! :lol: