Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

::Sigh:: Well, it's two days until thanksgiving. Just five days ago I had maybe one pimple, and just like any other time I am expected to be somewhere my face decides to explode, typically on the lower half, with lots of acne that refuses to heal. They don't come to a head, so they just sit there, red and irritated, and lingering for one to two weeks.

Is anyone else having this problem this close to Thanksgiving? If so, let me know. Also, advice is adored.

;_; Fate is cruel.

Yours only last two weeks? I have the big dipper on the side of my face right now - most are pimples I got while on vacation about 3 weeks ago :rolleyes: . I must say, however, I am seeing EXCELLENT results from the use of apple cider vinegar, like truly awesome. Like, miracle product I wish I had discovered ages ago (but, then I wouldn't have become part of this forum, and it's kinda fun!). I'm not dreading Thanksgiving at all. People realize it goes away and you can't help it ;)

Yours only last two weeks? I have the big dipper on the side of my face right now - most are pimples I got while on vacation about 3 weeks ago :rolleyes: . I must say, however, I am seeing EXCELLENT results from the use of apple cider vinegar, like truly awesome. Like, miracle product I wish I had discovered ages ago (but, then I wouldn't have become part of this forum, and it's kinda fun!). I'm not dreading Thanksgiving at all. People realize it goes away and you can't help it ;)

^_^ Wow, thanks alot for your comment. I might just try the apple cider vinegar.

june bug... are you using apple cider vinegar with CSR?

how do you use it?