Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crxsi777

is it enough....

for the first 3 mnths I took 40 mg 1 day, 60 the next day

for the other 2 mnths I took 80 mg a day

for the last mnth I took 120 mg a day

im 170 lbs ( 74 kg )

is it enough accutaine that I took for my weight to get 120mg per kg ..or not? how exactly is it figured out?

im 170 lbs ( 74 kg )

is it enough accutaine that I took for my weight to get 120mg per kg ..or not? how exactly is it figured out?

I think it is. but who really knows how that thing works, the accuracy of this theroy isn't fully known. Just enjoy your post tane days, enjoy clear skin, dont worry about acne ever again unless your given a reason to. Most likely you wont have an acne problem again. Maybe a pimple or two here and there, but no serious acne.

yo im just anxious casue its my last day today, i feel kind of scared to get off it, like being on it i knew that my skin outldnt break out and only get better nah'mean. But I heard that after the accutaine is over, your skin should only improve anyway? true or what?

yo im just anxious casue its my last day today, i feel kind of scared to get off it, like being on it i knew that my skin outldnt break out and only get better nah'mean. But I heard that after the accutaine is over, your skin should only improve anyway? true or what?

thats true. My skin looked its best in the months following accutane than it did after finishing accutane cause it lost some of that dry red beat up look. Your skin will improve for the months to come.

im 170 lbs ( 74 kg )

yes, you're ending at 174 mg/kg, well over the 120 mark. calculations below.

total accutane administered = (45 x 40) + (45 x 60) + (60 x 80) + (30 x 120) = 12900 mg

12900 mg/74 kg = 174.3 mg/kg