Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WalkTheWire

I think I'm sufferring from...

It worked for me, but I'm sort of afraid that 3 months down the road I'll be back to where I was 6 months prior to taking Accutane. I don't want that. :doubt:

It worked for me, but I'm sort of afraid that 3 months down the road I'll be back to where I was 6 months prior to taking Accutane. I don't want that. :doubt:

Accutane fixed me permanently, it'll fix you, so stop thinking about that and just LIKE IT.

Yeah, think about the good skin you have now. Enjoy it! I wish I was done with Accutane and I was clear, and could enjoy it. Have fun with it. Don't think it's going to come back. And if it does you deal with it when it comes. Why think about the future misfortunes when you have present happiness.

Sorry to say it but your being real ungrateful you completed a whole course of accutane and now are clear... live your life...

Stressing about the future could affect your skin...so stop thinking about it! Live for the now...don't worry about the future, what happens happens. :dance:

Sorry to say it but your being real ungrateful you completed a whole course of accutane and now are clear... live your life...

I don't think I'm being ungrateful. Did I once say I was being ungrateful? No. I think it's normal to feel that you might have a relapse. I only ended my course yesterday.

Stressing about the future could affect your skin...so stop thinking about it! Live for the now...don't worry about the future, what happens happens. :dance:

True, it could. But I'm not going to let it.

...No More Accutane Syndrome. :(

I think this should be a well recognised syndrome :) I finished my course about 2 weeks ago and now am living in fear that a year from now I too will be back to square one. The problem is that most people who post here who have taken Accutane have found that it wasn't a permenant cure. That's why its good to hear from people like Beejay who have had permenant success. I sure hope thats me :)

...No More Accutane Syndrome. :(

I think this should be a well recognised syndrome :) I finished my course about 2 weeks ago and now am living in fear that a year from now I too will be back to square one. The problem is that most people who post here who have taken Accutane have found that it wasn't a permenant cure. That's why its good to hear from people like Beejay who have had permenant success. I sure hope thats me :)

Exactly. Well, my sister took Accutane 19 years ago, and it seemed to be a permanent cure for her. She has beautiful skin.

how about dont worry about things prematurely that ar eyet to happen and good chances are wont happen.

unfortuantly thats more or less what happened with me :(...i really do hope it works permantly for you though. :cool:

unfortuantly thats more or less what happened with me :(...i really do hope it works permantly for you though. :cool:

Thanks. Did yours come back slowly? Do you have severe acne again or mild break outs?

well, if it does come back you can always try another course of accutane? and if it did come back, i bet it wouldnt be as severe either. BUT, i'm sure things will work out for you! i've decided it's useless to worry about what can happen.

I'm the same way!!! I'm worried it will all go back to how it was and I'll have to take accutane over and over again..... although if it keeps me clear, I won't mind.

I also miss my 'accutane meals', like when I have a good meal that is high in fat.... I think 'awww, this would have been the perfect time to take an accutane pill'!!! lol

I'm the same way!!! I'm worried it will all go back to how it was and I'll have to take accutane over and over again..... although if it keeps me clear, I won't mind.

I also miss my 'accutane meals', like when I have a good meal that is high in fat.... I think 'awww, this would have been the perfect time to take an accutane pill'!!! lol

Haha, yeah. It's like having to say good-bye to a friend.

Thanks. Did yours come back slowly? Do you have severe acne again or mild break outs?

i had moderate-severe acne and it came back as moderate acne and yes the breakouts are alot milder but they're constant now...where as before i would get real bad breakouts every week or 2 maybe and now i get new spots come up everyday which sucks, BUT the good thing is they are way smaller than what i used to get plus i dont get the cysts i was gettin before.

guess i was just one of the few unlucky ones :rolleyes:. i'm sure you'll be fine though. just get on with your life now, be happy, and stay positive. :cool: