Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
real maverick

Product for those of you using Jojoba AND Moisturiser.

Body shop have a new moisturiser that contains Jojoba oil, it's called Jojoba hydrating day cream it's for normal /dry skin and costs about £7

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and it's kept my skin soft with no dry patches.

It's handy because I love Jojoba oil and have been using it since I started the regimen probably over a year ago. This helps combine 2 steps in to one and speed up the regimen. I know some of you add your Jojoba oil to your moisturiser but this is specially blended and combined and not at all greasy.

Hope that helps some of you.

do you have a link Paul? or a picture?

we'd like to see it!

I found a moisturizer with jojoba a few weeks ago, but it smelled just like bug spray and I absolutely could not put that stuff on my face! lol.

*laughs* at Brandy.

I checked out the Body shop website before posting but they've not actually added the product to their site yet!

I have a cam on my phone, I'll take a few pics, give me a few mins ;)

Here are some photos of the Jojoba oil moisturiser.

[attachmentid=6764][attachmentid=6765][attachmentid=6766][attachmentid=6767]

Could you name some of the other ingredients? I tried 2 different ones with jojoba oil from the same brand, and they absolutely did NOT hydrate enough. It left my skin dry after 1-2 hours so that one souds interesting.. especially because we have body shop in Denmark too :angel: