Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellokittygirl

do your pimples itch?

When they're drying out and starting to heal, you betcha.

Thargama - but when your pimple is drying out and starting to heal, is it still swollen? mine is still swollen but drying out and itchy like CRAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY

it could of been a flew/tick bite on your face that turned into a zit and got puss.

I had one of those I got a flea/tick bit and It turned into a white head it was so each and painful.

I am not sure if the flea bite or tick bite is the itchy one but it was itchy....

it could of been a flew/tick bite on your face that turned into a zit and got puss.

I had one of those I got a flea/tick bit and It turned into a white head it was so each and painful.

I am not sure if the flea bite or tick bite is the itchy one but it was itchy....

OMG! no way...that's crazy. why would a flea/tick bite turn into a white head? sounds crazy but then i guess anything is possible. if that's a possibility, i could have that...it itches like hell. maybe i have a flea bite on top of a pimple...terrible :snooty:

OMG! no way...that's crazy. why would a flea/tick bite turn into a white head? sounds crazy but then i guess anything is possible. if that's a possibility, i could have that...it itches like hell. maybe i have a flea bite on top of a pimple...terrible :snooty:

flea or tick bites could turn into a zit if its on your face....your face is oily most likely a zit will grow under it and the white stuff comes out.

flea or tick bites could turn into a zit if its on your face....your face is oily most likely a zit will grow under it and the white stuff comes out.

On the bright side, if someone asks about it, you can just say it was a bug bite instead of a zit. :lol:

LOL...i thought about that too...but then there's a white head so i'm not sure if i can pull that one off! :lol:

On the bright side, if someone asks about it, you can just say it was a bug bite instead of a zit. :lol: