Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AutonomousOne1980

Accutane, did it clear your back acne?

Recommended Posts

Supposedly people with back and chest acne have a higher rate of recurance after a course of accutane.

If you had back acne, how did accutane work for you? Did it come back fairly strong after your course if at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had mild back acne, not really a problem. The accutane made my back acne alil bit worse at 1st, but then pretty much over night my bacne dissapeared. My bacne was completely gone after 1 month of tane, however my face acne took like 4-5 months to clear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It definately helped alot, I had sever back acne cystic style (keepin it real yo) I'd say it cleared it up about 95%. And I was able to live with the remaining 5%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×