Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Great had the wordt weekend ever , got so scared had this "overdose" and i thought i was going to become retarded or something it was t he worst feeling ever , and this pain in the back of the head , now i am a bit better, i just know im gunna give up on drugs for a while , but i feel like i need them to get me thru the day :( now i have exams this week and i cant even concentrate, i failed my geography and my chemistry tmorow probaly i will fail my history and my computer studies :cry:

I think I'd recommend giving up the drugs completely. Drugs are toxin which in turn can lead to skin ailments like acne. Haveing seen friends lives completely derailed from drugs...I think you really should ditch them altogether. If you can do it on your own, great. If not seek professional help.

BTW your description of "but i feel like i need them to get me thru the day" is a fairly good indicator of an addiction. Take this very very seriously.

Ok you had a bad weekend. Leave that in yestarday which doesn't exist anymore and make today a good day. My whole yr last yr was miserable, everyday was bad every weekend was bad, and the yr before that was pretty bad as well. but that was in the past and doesn'texit anymore, Im mking today good, and thats what counts. Same thing for you.

And drugs are not the answer, they actually do irreversibly damage, so stop doing them before you fuck yourself up big time permanently.