49 members have voted

1. 1. MM

• Everyday Minerals
    • Joppa
    • BareMinerals
    • Signature Minerals
    • Abrey Nicole
    • Other

I voted for Joppa but it's not really fair since I stopped wearing makeup all together. But for special occasions I use Joppa.

I voted for Aubrey Nicole (it's spelled wrong on the poll). I really like the coverage and the light warm is a perfect shade for me, a better match than I've found elsewhere. I've noticed that several brands mentioned here are very comparable in price and use the same ingredients...so I guess it's a matter of customer service and personal preference.

Heather

I've only used one (EM) so I am not voting yet... wouldn't be fair.

I am so tempted to try AN though. But it is very frustrating whenever you don't know your shade. I went through 2 samples in EM in order to find out that I am winged butter light. AN's blushes look gorgeous...

Signature Minerals - I can't sing their praises enough =) I looked hard and long for a makeup that worked for me and was about ready to give up when I found this makeup and this company - I am totally hooked!!!!!!!! I love everything about Signature.

sandia,

AN's blushes are so pretty. Blissful and Beautiful are the ones that I have and they are my favorite products by far. You can contact AN and she can help you figure out your best shades.

I have tried four brands...Lily Lolo (too dry), Monave (clay in a jar :shock: ), Everyday Minerals (Good but couldnt get a decent match for my skin) and now Im using foundation from uglogirl. Its my best find yet. Decent colours and it goes on smooth and doesnt feel drying like some mineral makeup does. It is mid price but you can buy samples first, and you can get a discount on the full jar price if you find a sample match for your skin. :D

I've tried three different mineral makeup's. BE was to shiny and created a itching problem. Everyday Minerals was all right but I could not find a good foundation match. Third time was a charm-Signature Minerals has become my favorite. The customer service was excellent and so was the shipping time. I found a foundation match on my first set of samples. The rest is history-I'm hooked.

wow, so many choices. i just ordered everyday minerals cause of their cheap deals. i'm also looking into joppa but their starter kit is out of order. i'm really torn between all these choices...

I've tried 3 out of the list: Everyday Minerals, Joppa, and Aubrey Nicole.

I voted for Joppa because I like their foundations the best (good coverage and color), and the finishing silk is good too. I also like their sunkiss bronzer because it's matte.

But I also like some things from EM and AN. I love EM's selection of blushes, I have 4 and I like them (Nick Nack, Apple, Siesta, Email Me) and I like EM's premium kabuki. I like the AN blush I got, can't remember the name at the moment but it's really pretty. I like both EM and AN's concealors.

I used BE for a while... my face didn't like bismuth. I tried EDM too, but couldn't get a good color match. made my pores look big. now I found one I think I really like on eBay. they have a website www.oceanmistcosmetics.com. the people there are super nice with good customer service and I love their makeup. They have a lot of colors to choose from and a free sample kit.

How about Physician's Formula mineral loose powder? does that count? :shifty:

of course! i tried that out once, but it made my face horrible. probably b/c my skin was so dry. but, that brush is too cute!

How about Physician's Formula mineral loose powder? does that count? :shifty:

of course! i tried that out once, but it made my face horrible. probably b/c my skin was so dry. but, that brush is too cute!

It is! lol

I have been using it lately... I loooooooooooooooove the way it makes my skin look.. but i'm super paranoid that it could be making me break out :( (but maybe not, because I just got a "visit from aunt rose" :doubt: .. so thats probably what the breakout is from lol)