Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiscoBloodbath

Almay Moisture Stick

Guest blackheadben

hmm, nope, never used it. It does sound good though. Their pore minimizer is good, so I would imagine all of their skin care would be.

Has any one tried this, cause im about to get it and figured i should do some research first. :)

I have it... I guess it works ok? I mean its like a big thing of chap stick if you ask me. Its not really good to use all over your face...especially if your going to apply makeup. I use it under my eyes sometimes because i tend to get really dry under there.

Has any one tried this, cause im about to get it and figured i should do some research first. :)

I have it... I guess it works ok? I mean its like a big thing of chap stick if you ask me. Its not really good to use all over your face...especially if your going to apply makeup. I use it under my eyes sometimes because i tend to get really dry under there.

oh ok, thanks. i was actually thinking about using it as a primer, so now i know.

Guest blackheadben

If you want a primer, use their pore minimzer. It is the best primer that you can get in the drugstore, or is it the only one? Who cares, it is great! It really does make your makeup stay nice and non-greezy throughout the day and it really does make your pores look way smaller. I apply it all over even though I only have large pores on the skin next to my nose.

oh ok, thanks. i was actually thinking about using it as a primer, so now i know.

oooh looking for a primer? this is the one I use:

IPB Image

ITS THE BEST! it has like two shades...for warm/cool skin tones. It also has SPF25 in it. It makes your makeup go on sooooo much smoother... I really like it.

I got mine at Target or you can try drugstore.com

IPB Image

ITS THE BEST! it has like two shades...for warm/cool skin tones. It also has SPF25 in it. It makes your makeup go on sooooo much smoother... I really like it.

oh cool, they sell that at my local drugstore too! i really liked the brand, just thought it was very pricey.

IPB Image

oh cool, they sell that at my local drugstore too! i really liked the brand, just thought it was very pricey.

oh yeaaa... its DEFINATLEY over priced if you ask me. Mine was like $15 :doh:

but in my opinion its worth it.... and my bottle has lasted me awhile now. I mean you only have to use a tiny little bit anyways. I just know if i am broken out, and i put the primer on then makeup....it covers alot better.