Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thEneXtChaPter

I think i might be breaking out.. also got my 2nd pimple post tane

Im now 4 months, 15 days post accutane, I got my 1st pimple last week, it was a tiny tiny thing, and it left a tiny tiny red mark, no big deal, my skin was still good, no biggie.

Today I woke up with my 2nd pimple, only it wasn't on my face... It was in my mouth! And not on or around my lip, it was inside my left cheek. I felt a bump, i then looked in the mirror, and saw a white head in my mouth! but Ok atleast my skin is good right?

Today while sittin in class I felt a little irritating thing on my forehead. So i touched it and it was a bump that was slightly painful to touch. I twas right on my hair line. After class i looked in the mirror to see how it was, it was an extremly tiny thing not even noticeable because its on my hairline. but when looking in the mirror, I saw a tiny red bump coming outta the right side of my face. Its now 4 and a half months post tane, and the tiny bups are coming slowly. right now its nothing bad, my skin is still good, but maybe this is a warning sign of a relapse? Im also not using anything for these tiny bumps now nor do i plan to should I get more.

I don't think that was a pimple...? Can you get them in your mouth? It was probably just some sort of irritation going on in there, kind of like a canker sore I would guess.