Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How come in my profile whenever i click view gallery, it only shows one of my albums, unless i click " images posted in this forum" is there a way to make it show all of my albums?

Well, if you have more than one album, an indicator at the left will show how many albums you have these brackets ( ). Also, I think it only shows your most recent pic or pics. I don't think there is a way to organize them to only show specific pictures.

i know but that indicator only shows the one album unless you click "images posted in the forum."

:think: This is quite the conundrum. I tried finding a loophole to see if any editing could be done, but there are nothing but technical limitations. Perhaps, one of the moderators, Joel or Dan, could elaborate more on this.

maybe because these images are postet in the forum? try removing them from forums and see what heppens, sory im not much help, coz i dont have a gallery so haven't experimented yet

now i get this error when i click show gallery in my profile, also if i click gallery at the top of the screen. does this happen to anyone else?

"IPB WARNING [2] load_template(/var/www/acne.org/html/messageboard/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_6/skin_gallery_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1371 of /sources/ipsclass.php)"

unfortunately, I can't figure out the problem so we're going to have to wait until the next version of IPB and IPB Gallery are released, which should be within the next couple weeks, hopefully.