Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Holy beaver I'm so hot I can hardly handle it anymore! I think I love myself too much! I love my body, I love my personality, I'm charming and intelligent, I can hardly see how I could be better...Well without acne for sure, but since I started Accutane things have been great, I got less pimples and all. I'm also pretty cocky, and people usually act shy around me, which I love, it gives me a feeling of power, as if I had the edge over them (I'm not arrogant and nasty, just cocky :P ). I also rarely get negative comments, probably 'cause people are usually too shy to express them...and I'd love to have more of them, a little negative feedback from time to time helps keeping the balance and not get too arrogant. I wanted to post this 'cause all I see here is threads about how people hate themselves, and I simply cannot imagine how such thing is possible :( Maybe I have a problem, being the exact opposite and almost the extreme of this side of the coin, but it's what's gonna get me far in life! Icould write a ton more but I'll stop here, I can understand that all this could be a little hard to read, but again, I love myself and you should all try to do be more positive (such a cliche phrase, but it's been repeated over and over only because it's the truth!)

:wub: cheers :dance:

edit: free hugs for everyone

Being cocky isn't a good thing. Being confident is an attractive trait but being cocky is not.

I'm betting it wasn't meant in total seriousness. More like a "geez people are so down on themselves that i'll write something funny?"

WTG if you think you're hot

WE'VE ALL HAD THAT ONE OCCASION(YOU'VE HAD AT LEAST ONE OR MORE, COME ON ADMITT IT) WHERE YOU'VE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND THOUGHT

"i'm really really ridiculously good looking"

I GET ZOOLANDER on myself sometimes

:D

i go more for la tigra

If you have a hotmail account, I'll add you up, and you'll be able to admire me without copying my photos on your PC, 'cause you never know what perv might get ahold of your sweet hot pics :lol::lol:

and the post was meant in 100% seriousness, like it or not :razz: sure you might think I'm weird, but aren't we all ?

and yeah I think Narcissus is the word, thanx Chachum :lol:

PS I'm also better than most of you because I live in the greatest country in the world

all right maybe not, but I do think Canada is the greatest and I think our girls are the hottest :D

If you have a hotmail account, I'll add you up, and you'll be able to admire me without copying my photos on your PC, 'cause you never know what perv might get ahold of your sweet hot pics :lol::lol:

and the post was meant in 100% seriousness, like it or not :razz: sure you might think I'm weird, but aren't we all ?

PS I'm also better than most of you because I live in the greatest country in the world

all right maybe not, but I do think Canada is the greatest and I think our girls are the hottest :D

canada :clap:

yes but while i love wayne gretzky you may take celine dion back... :lol:

she's done enough damage here already

consider it a THANX for the Mcdonalds and Walmarts poppin' everywhere like mushrooms destroying our lovely local sweet little shops and restaurants

:evil:

nah jp

I'm from Scarborough Archangel

consider it a THANX for the Mcdonalds and Walmarts poppin' everywhere like mushrooms destroying our lovely local sweet little shops and restaurants

nah jp

Good >:) we have to put up with MickyD's and Wal-Marts in the states, so should our northern neighbors

*insert evil laugh*

nah jp

Good >:) we have to put up with MickyD's and Wal-Marts in the states, so should our northern neighbors

*insert evil laugh*

well we'll have to come to some sort of truce... mickyd's and walmarts have invaded england and china... where should we shove them off next...

jamaica?

antartica?(spl i know is horrible...)

jamaica?

It'll take them jamaicamons at least a year before they actually realize you've built 'em there, so the business will just die

dig it? :lol: