Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_starter

is it really that simple?

I've just come across the following website: *MOD EDIT - DO NOT LINK TO ONLINE ACCUTANE PHARMACIES* , and now I'm seriously considering buying the pills. I've been referred to derm recently but my visit day is in 5 weeks time :( I can't wait any longer... what do you think the reaction of my derm will be once they find out that I put myself on tane? should I go for it?

I've just come across the following website: *MOD EDIT - DO NOT LINK TO ONLINE ACCUTANE PHARMACIES* , and now I'm seriously considering buying the pills. I've been referred to derm recently but my visit day is in 5 weeks time :( I can't wait any longer... what do you think the reaction of my derm will be once they find out that I put myself on tane? should I go for it?

I don't think thats real accutane. You have to go through the iPledge system, and I'm pretty sure if you dont have to with that its illegal or fake. I might be wrong but I'm about to start accutane and I had to sign so much stuff and register with iPledge. I'm not sure self perscribing accutane whether its real or not, is the best idea.

Not necessarily. I live in Vancouver, B.C. and we do not have to go through the whole I pledge system. I took one primary blood test. After the derm saw the results, prescribed me accutane. Since then I just rollin in, get my new prescription and im out.

Not necessarily. I live in Vancouver, B.C. and we do not have to go through the whole I pledge system. I took one primary blood test. After the derm saw the results, prescribed me accutane. Since then I just rollin in, get my new prescription and im out.

my bad.

I've just come across the following website:*MOD EDIT - DO NOT LINK TO ONLINE ACCUTANE PHARMACIES* , and now I'm seriously considering buying the pills. I've been referred to derm recently but my visit day is in 5 weeks time :( I can't wait any longer... what do you think the reaction of my derm will be once they find out that I put myself on tane? should I go for it?

Wait 5 weeks... what's 5 weeks in the grand scheme of things? In a year's time you could be clear... or you could prescribe yourself medication that could do you more damage.

Your choice.

I've just come across the following website: *MOD EDIT - DO NOT LINK TO ONLINE ACCUTANE PHARMACIES*, and now I'm seriously considering buying the pills. I've been referred to derm recently but my visit day is in 5 weeks time :( I can't wait any longer... what do you think the reaction of my derm will be once they find out that I put myself on tane? should I go for it?

I don't think thats real accutane. You have to go through the iPledge system, and I'm pretty sure if you dont have to with that its illegal or fake. I might be wrong but I'm about to start accutane and I had to sign so much stuff and register with iPledge. I'm not sure self perscribing accutane whether its real or not, is the best idea.

Yes, it's real isotretinoin. I've been on it for a month with the safe effects that I had from a course of amnesteem.

That said, it would be safer for you to go through your doctor.

If you want or need an acne prescription, see a doctor and get it legally. If you get prescriptions illegally online you could easily hurt yourself or waste your money.

- Independent studies have been performed on the sale of Internet-bought prescriptions. Often the prescription contains no active ingredient, little active ingredient, or in a worst case scenario toxic amounts of active ingredient.

- Drugs bought without a prescription can actually be a completely different compound from what the buyer intends.

Acne.org prohibits the illegal trade of any form of drug or prescription drug. If you see a post from someone selling a prescription, please report it immediately. Thanks.

Acne.org does not condone buying prescription drugs without prescription on the internet. Thread closed.