Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stateofwonder

hating on the BP smell

I don't know about anyone else, but something about the smell of bp really disagrees with me. It reminds me almost of chlorine, but just slightly, and kind of like really sweet saliva *shudders*. It's the same smell that I remember from when I used to use a prescrption bp acne medication back in high school (forget which brand it was though). The brand of bp I'm using right now is Oxy, and I'm wondering whether the smell might vary from brand to brand. What does Dan's bp smell like? Does anyone else really hate the smell of bp?

I don't know about anyone else, but something about the smell of bp really disagrees with me. It reminds me almost of chlorine, but just slightly, and kind of like really sweet saliva *shudders*. It's the same smell that I remember from when I used to use a prescrption bp acne medication back in high school (forget which brand it was though). The brand of bp I'm using right now is Oxy, and I'm wondering whether the smell might vary from brand to brand. What does Dan's bp smell like? Does anyone else really hate the smell of bp?

Dan's gel almost has no scent at all. If you smell it directly, of course there is some chemicals scent to it, but after applying it on the skin, there's no scent.

Quinoderm has a nice medicinal smell about it, I really like it.

I use Oxy or Quinoderm, both great but Q smells better and is also 5% with no additional irritation.