Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prodigy

Head and Shoulders

Hi,

I've been using:

http://www.headandshoulders.co.uk/for-men.jsp

Twice per day, I have been washing my back. chest, and shoulders with this head and shoulders, (leaving it on about 3 minutes then washing it off) I don't leave it on.

Is this still supposed to help? I seem to be fairly itchy (woke up last night scratching) and more red. Been using it 2 days.

Also, is it fine to wash with this, then apply my BP? or should I be using a normal wash if im using BP as well?

i used the H&S 'Classic clean' and it cleared me up. after a week or so of using it i got a rash. it wasn't too bad though. so i waited several days then used the stuff again. i dont know about BP.

I used H&S shampoo as a body wash for a lil while and had such a horrible itchy, bumpy, pink rash I thought I had developed some sort of skin condition! However I applied rash cream over night and it dissapeared, and I had no pimples either...I dont know if this was a natural clearing of my skin or if it was from the H&S.

Weird. Since I've started using this on my hair, my back has developed acne really bad. I did wonder whether there was any link.

IS it only this one shampoo you mention which will work? i've got a "head & shoulders mild care" thing.. it's not "for men" though.

I have been using Head and Shoulder "Classic Clean" for about 2 months now and its done wonders to my back, I even tryed to apply it to my face but it started stinging really bad and left me with a red rash on my face, but it went down over night. I started of leaving my H&S on over night to get rid of the worser acne but now ijust leave it on for like 5 mins then wash it off.... it does wonders for me! Hardy any spots now!

I would advise anyone to try this regimen, its changed my life! Now all i have to do is get rid of my scars!

Hope it works for u

Take care

xxx

I have been using Head and Shoulder "Classic Clean" for about 2 months now and its done wonders to my back, I even tryed to apply it to my face but it started stinging really bad and left me with a red rash on my face, but it went down over night. I started of leaving my H&S on over night to get rid of the worser acne but now ijust leave it on for like 5 mins then wash it off.... it does wonders for me! Hardy any spots now!

I would advise anyone to try this regimen, its changed my life! Now all i have to do is get rid of my scars!

Hope it works for u

Take care

xxx

it is great stuff. my back looked bad after i got laser hair removal so i started the H&S again. After 3 days it looks much better.

Well... I am new here, but yesterday i finaly had enough of this b.s. on my back and chest so i searched the net and came across this site and found the "secret" on H&S... I rushed down to the local "Wal" and bought a bottle.... Then i took a shower, lather'd and left on....

I must say it seems like i NUKED the enemy with this shit.. i still have red spots but i have smoother skin.. but most important it seems all the large pimples are DEAD.. (dont hurt anymore) JUST OVER NIGHT!!!

i will continue this reg. no matter if it gets red or flakey, no pain no gain!!!!

I am also on 24 B-5 pills aday, and i just order'd Acnease... so lets hope i will win this war (sometimes i feel like i got some rare form that will never go away lol)

late

Do you use the head and shoulders just as a shampoo for hair or do you actually put it on your back?

after your back is wet you just leave it on. put it on a brush and scrub it in - till you get a nice lather. then pat dry it.

ok I"ve been on this for about a week now. and it stings like no other. should i be putting on lotion? I have noticed a big improvement. All my bacne just turned into really big brown spots that are drying up and peeling. Should I just let all the dry skin peel off? Is it normal that my back is super dry?

I had really bad drying for about two weeks after I started using H&S. It was red, peeling and itchy. But keep with it. After the dry dead skin peels off, the newer skin beneath is more resistant to the H&S it seems. I have no problems with dryness anymore and my back is so much better than it used to be. I only leave it on overnight a couple of times a week now that all the active acne has died down.

I've been using this since wednesday, it's now Sunday. My acne had virtually disapeared, still the odd spot or two, but nothing as bad as it was. BUT. It's a big but. My back is so sore, dry, flaky and soooo itchy. I applied some Savlon and that made it not so sore and dry, but then I used H&S the next morning and it's gone back all flaky and sore and eww..! Yeah you get the picture. WHY IS IT SO SORE, TIGHT, FLAKEY, PEELING, DRY..??

xxxxx

Maybe the burning is from broken skin or sensitive skin? I personally don't think it's a very good idea to leave it on after the shower, I mean if you don't thouroughly rinse shampoo out of your hair it makes your scalp itchy, so I imagine it's the same if you leave it on your back. If you do rinse it off, maybe you still leave it on too long? As with many products it might take your skin awhile to adjust to it anyway. If skin seems too dry use a moisturizer.

I notice a bit difference, but it could be from other products I use. It doesn't break me out either. It feels so cold when I put it on, I love it. :blush:

been using this method for alittle over a month and a half now and it has cleared my chest,back and arms up about 90% and my skin feels smoother and better then ever before only draw back is some flaky skin but it is better then pimples. Now even though my skin feels great and pimples are pretty small and very rare I still have red spots that look like pimples deep down in my skin the is no bump just red spots I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and if H&S will eventually get rid of this.

Hi. I do not have severe body acne. I occasionally get some pimples on my back during the summer months when it's hot and I sweat more.

However, I have been using the Head and Shoulders-Volumizing Shampoo, althought not for the purpse of clearing body acne, just because my Mom bought it. I only use it on my hair. However, I'm sure it gets all over my body when I'm showering it out.

Well lately I've noticed my skin is dry and itchy. It's VERY itchy, especially on my back (the worst), arms, and on my chest. After I itch it for awhile I get the little red bumps, not like pimples, just bumps from irritation. Could the Head and Shoulders shampoo be the reason for this? I had none of these symptoms before. I haven't changed anything with my diet, washing products, or medicines.

Has anyone ever gotten VERY ITCHY from using Head and Shoulders as Shampoo or as an acne remedy?

Please help me figure this out!!! ;)