Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alpha_male

nose acne

ok this one is a first for me but has anyone else experienced acne on there nose? and what is the best way to deal with it? cos it is extremly annoying as it is quite painfull and red!!! i know its winter wear i live so it my pass of as if i have a cold or someting :think: but it has to be on of the worst places,

yep, been there too!

Nose pimples are the most embarrassing, imo.

If you are on the Regimen, just treat it like the rest of your face. Do the regimen on it, then you can put an extra blob of bp on there at night to help kill it, or you can put some AHA on it as a spot treatment.

Sometimes gently icing it can help decrease the redness and swelling too. Just gently rub an ice cube over it after cleansing and before putting on the bp.

read here: http://www.acne.org/alpha-hydroxy-acid.php

Yeah trust me, I had the worst pimples I could ever have right on the nose, and I had a couple of them. Don't squeeze them though, I did that for all of them (and they were big, hurtful cysts) and now I've got strange bumps that are fugly (one of them being purplish, I've had it for more than 2 years!! on the end of my nose >.>) and they wont go!!. NOSE ACNE SUCKS. Even people with severe acne don't seem to have acne on their nose, or just a bit.

I don't use BP on my nose, for me it seemed to give me spots on my nose that I'd never really had, I'll probably get one a year and even then it's just a red very painful mark.

I seriously recommend people with extremely oily noses to NOT NOT use bp on the nose, even if you are doing DKR.

BP has caused me many cysts on my noses that scarred. I'm serious. I don't know it is....

I think some people will agree with me.