Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lol I understand we're all in a bit of a funk... not to make it sound like any of you are making up your depression or anything, but maybe we could lighten the mood with some favorite stories of ours or favorite songs.

I find that if I'm in a bad mood I turn on the radio and rock out to my favorite songs. Current pick me up song "Move Along" by AAR.

Or sometimes I go dancing, and not necessarily at a club or whatnot. I've been known to dance in supermarket isles to Madonna on the overhead speakers. And yes people have stopped and stared but I really don't much care about that.

Favorite story: I've got so many but this is a funny one about myself and my lame friends...I say lame because they walked away and left me turning scarlet on the floor.

I went to a gay club with a couple of friends of mine and they've got this really big open dance floor, and they play all that electronic, trance, and just feel good to dance music :dance: . I think Madonna was playing and I decided hey(since I'm drunk and obviously the best dancer there) why not climb up on the go go stand and have a go at it ;D . I was doing ok(Personally I thought I was brilliant and who's to contest me), and then all of a sudden ::SLIP:: goes my foot and ::BAM:: goes my tushie onto the floor in the middle of all these people :redface: . My friends started to crack up :lol: and slipped quickly away leaving a equally intoxicated gay man to try and help me up. His balance didn't last and he ended up not only falling on me but bringing at least four other people into a human tangle of legs, arms and way too many perfumes :injured: .

Hence a funny story.

I would add some cheer, but I had a not-so-good weekend, so...

Funny story, though. I mean, that doesn't happen to someone everyday. You just got lucky :lol: .

lol sweet story

btw are there lesbians in gay bars? just curious, I never hit on them anyways :)

Yup there are actually pretty much the same amount of lesbians as straight girls there.

We straight girls get the unattractive nickname of being FagHags, but I think it's just rude to call a girl who hangs out with gay guys that.

I love my friends no matter what be their sexual preferrance. But now their Loreal Preferrance is different... Tee he he

We straight girls get the unattractive nickname of being FagHags, but I think it's just rude to call a girl who hangs out with gay guys that.

Darling, you're not a Fag Hag, you're a Gay Icon - like Madonna or Kylie.

Now that is awesome!!!

:wub:

Wanna hear a good story?

About a year ago ny sister and I were at my mom's work, the public library, and we headed to the bathroom. We were goofing off.. throwing toilet paper around, talking loud, etc. I get out first of my stall, or so I thought, and washed my hands. I then go to the stall I thought my sister walked into, I was like 100% sure she was in there but when I pushed the door open some strange lady was in there. I died. Oh my god.. I ran out of there so quick. To this day I'm not sure what happened... I guess my sister got out of her stall first and I didn't hear her :D

Wanna hear a good story?

About a year ago ny sister and I were at my mom's work, the public library, and we headed to the bathroom. We were goofing off.. throwing toilet paper around, talking loud, etc. I get out first of my stall, or so I thought, and washed my hands. I then go to the stall I thought my sister walked into, I was like 100% sure she was in there but when I pushed the door open some strange lady was in there. I died. Oh my god.. I ran out of there so quick. To this day I'm not sure what happened... I guess my sister got out of her stall first and I didn't hear her :D

Oh i've done that... it's so mortifying for both parties... I've been the one walked in on and the one who did the walking in.

Ack!!!!

::story number two::

walking out of blockbuster with a bunch of friends after grabbing scary movies for the halloween drunken fest.

I picked up on of their flyers showing new releases and what not and talking, reading, and chewing gum at the same time.... Not watching where I'm going. and

BAMBAMTHump

I ran into one of the handicapped signs :wall: , but the best part is I didn't hit it on the flat side...no no no no no i hit it on the edge so a HUGE lump immediately popped out and throbbed.

Like a egg sized pimple.

Needless to say those no-good friends of mine were sprawled all over the blockbuster parking lot in various states of hysteria.

thanks guys....

grrrrr.

teehee

Shit. I normally have nothing but this-is-so-funny-I-can't-even-tell-it stories. But I'm drawing a blank. How about a couple of HORRIBLE jokes?

WARNING. May be offensive. I warned you. You stand warned.

What's red and bubbly and looks out a window?

A dead baby in a microwave.

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Because it was dead.

LOL I know it's sick. But I dare you to tell those in public without laughing. Everyone else will look at you like you're a lunatic.

A really shameful thing happened to me on Friday night. I was my big sister's date for her office Christmas party and we swanned into the champagne reception looking fabulous.

Anyway, me being me, I made a bee-line straight for the free bubbly, took the arm of the guy I thought was serving and said "can I have two glasses please?".

He looked at me puzzled for a few seconds until my sister kindly told me that he works in her office.

To make matters worse, in my embarrassed state, I blurted out very loudly "oh I'm sorry darling, I didn't realise - you should have more of an effort!"

Smooth! :doh:

Lol I understand we're all in a bit of a funk... not to make it sound like any of you are making up your depression or anything, but maybe we could lighten the mood with some favorite stories of ours or favorite songs.

I find that if I'm in a bad mood I turn on the radio and rock out to my favorite songs. Current pick me up song "Move Along" by AAR.

Or sometimes I go dancing, and not necessarily at a club or whatnot. I've been known to dance in supermarket isles to Madonna on the overhead speakers. And yes people have stopped and stared but I really don't much care about that.

Favorite story: I've got so many but this is a funny one about myself and my lame friends...I say lame because they walked away and left me turning scarlet on the floor.

I went to a gay club with a couple of friends of mine and they've got this really big open dance floor, and they play all that electronic, trance, and just feel good to dance music :dance: . I think Madonna was playing and I decided hey(since I'm drunk and obviously the best dancer there) why not climb up on the go go stand and have a go at it ;D . I was doing ok(Personally I thought I was brilliant and who's to contest me), and then all of a sudden ::SLIP:: goes my foot and ::BAM:: goes my tushie onto the floor in the middle of all these people :redface: . My friends started to crack up :lol: and slipped quickly away leaving a equally intoxicated gay man to try and help me up. His balance didn't last and he ended up not only falling on me but bringing at least four other people into a human tangle of legs, arms and way too many perfumes :injured: .

Hence a funny story.

That is funny, you made me laugh anyway :lol::lol: