Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GiftedPuma

I hate being blond headed and pale and a guy.

I just think being darker skinned and having darker hair looks better on people, especially guys. I have like too many things about me I don't like. Sounds like I just need to accept that's who I am and will always be, but I always wish I could do something about it. I hate having acne scars. I hate being too tall. I hate having blond hair and pale skin. Maybe if these things were different I could actually meet a guy. Too bad there's not a guy that's gay AND not superficial. Seems hard to find...lol. Oh well, I'm sorry to be all depressing and stuff, but everyone else was venting so I thought I should to.

Erik

Guest flutistgurl26

bleh there have been too many "I hate my looks" threads lately...

Sometimes I wish I had olive colored skin myself. But of course that would mean looking totally different than I do now (since my current appearance only looks good with white skin). I know a girl that is a model.. she's got black hair and this beautiful indian/olive type of skin color that I get jealous of sometimes. But yea you are right... you can't change your genetics (unless you want to be like Michael Jackson and morph into a different race). But other than that... just except your genetics and focus on what you CAN improve. (your diet, exercise, muscles, personality traits, etc).

I just checked out your gallery, and pft, what? If I was gay I'd totally tap that, you sexy manbeast you.

Anyway, if I had my way I'd basically be a perfect emo/goth canvas. Thick black hair, pale and perfect skin, and some consistently green eyes would be nice too, but eh, whatever. :(

Anyway, if I had my way I'd basically be a perfect emo/goth canvas. Thick black hair, pale and perfect skin, and some consistently green eyes would be nice too, but eh, whatever. :(

Why? Thats so unattractive.

Why? Thats so unattractive.

So's your face! :mad:

I disagree to the ultimate extreme.

Guest flutistgurl26

tan, workout, and wear a suit and you can look like the new james bond.

or

IPB Image

oooh the Take Home Chef guy from TLC... that's actually a terrible pic of him. He's pretty cute on his show.

that guy needs a nose job

no he doesnt. too many people are plastic these days.. we don't need anymore fakes.

I like blond headed guys. My fiance is blond headed, and has fair skin.........

I don't see anything wrong with blond men. Actually I prefer them over dark haired ones.

I'm not a gay guy, but I'm sure there are quite a few out there that prefer light haired men........

Well, I can get a new hairstyle, but with blond hair you are kinda limited to coloring your hair because it will always look fake. I would have to go darker and since you can't dye eyebrows/eyelashes, too, that wouldn't match and looks really weird when those things are lighter than the hair because we are naturally the other way around. Thanks anyway, though. I'll just have to be more accepting. Thanks guys for not freaking out about me being gay. So many people can be so weird about that and to me it's not WHO I am, just a tiny part, I'm still just a regular guy that likes video games/movies, and other guy things so it's nice when you are understanding...really shows maturity.... ;)

Later,

Erik

I just think being darker skinned and having darker hair looks better on people, especially guys. I have like too many things about me I don't like. Sounds like I just need to accept that's who I am and will always be, but I always wish I could do something about it. I hate having acne scars. I hate being too tall. I hate having blond hair and pale skin. Maybe if these things were different I could actually meet a guy. Too bad there's not a guy that's gay AND not superficial. Seems hard to find...lol. Oh well, I'm sorry to be all depressing and stuff, but everyone else was venting so I thought I should to.

Erik

Instead of focusing on the things you don't like, you should try listing some of the things you *do* like about yourself :D You are your own best friend. If you constantly attack yourself in a negative way, then you're going to become your own enemy.. So instead, list some of the things you like about yourself, and hopefully you'll feel better about yourself :comfort:

Well, I can get a new hairstyle, but with blond hair you are kinda limited to coloring your hair because it will always look fake. I would have to go darker and since you can't dye eyebrows/eyelashes, too, that wouldn't match and looks really weird when those things are lighter than the hair because we are naturally the other way around. Thanks anyway, though. I'll just have to be more accepting. Thanks guys for not freaking out about me being gay. So many people can be so weird about that and to me it's not WHO I am, just a tiny part, I'm still just a regular guy that likes video games/movies, and other guy things so it's nice when you are understanding...really shows maturity.... ;)

Later,

Erik

i want to grow my hair out and maybe do some highlights. my hair was blond but it got darker as i got older :\.

Later,

Erik

Honestly, you look good. Your scars are noticable, sure, but they don't look bad. I'm not gay, but if someone thinks your appearance is ruined because of that, they need to see an optician. ASAP. :injured:

Guest flutistgurl26

Later,

Erik

don't worry, no one here freaks out about gay people. Especially since there are many of them here.