Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matheus

Overdose on diet pills?

I don't need them but I use them to keep my body really cut. I haven't exercised since Friday so I took a little more of the recommended dose. I got the best work out ever and I'm very hyper and kind of twitchy now. I mean I feel really awesome but I know that was not smart of me to do but I'm obsessed with body perfection. Anyway I definately won't take more than I'm suppose to next time. Should I be worried or not? Thanks if I get any replies.

I don't need them but I use them to keep my body really cut. I haven't exercised since Friday so I took a little more of the recommended dose. I got the best work out ever and I'm very hyper and kind of twitchy now. I mean I feel really awesome but I know that was not smart of me to do but I'm obsessed with body perfection. Anyway I definately won't take more than I'm suppose to next time. Should I be worried or not? Thanks if I get any replies.

Eeww.. I'd stay away from those diet pills if I were you!! Some in the past have been linked to nervous system disorders - not something you want to deal with. I'd rather feel healthy and look good than have nervous disorder problems from the desire to once looking perfect. It's just not a good idea to be taking those kinds of things everday - maybe for a short period of time - but I would focus on eating a healthy diet instead. With or without the pills, if you're eating well and working out, I'm sure you'll look plenty awesome regardless. :)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hyper!!! :w00t: Probably will just dance to a bunch of catchy music videos on my tv through aol.com. :dance:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hyper!!! :w00t: Probably will just dance to a bunch of catchy music videos on my tv through aol.com. :dance:

LOL, haha - just be careful with those things, but I agree with the poster above, too much caffeine will make you jittery! Have fun dancin! hehe :dance: