Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

oh MY GOD!!!!!

Guest agentx

People, this is like REALLY important to me. PLEASE PLEASE help me out. I took some suppliments n stufff ... u know the one that bodybuilders take ... proteins and vitamins and LOADS of other stuff ... i took the suppliment for about 2 months sometimes in the end of last year. back then i had really mild acne. But then i went to australia this january and started having cystic and serious acne.

Now wat i wanna ask is ... is there some sort of connection between the suppliments and my acne? Did they trigger this sudden outburst? Although im clear now after a course of accutane thank God, i still wanna know cuz i just got this idea that maybe that caused it all.

CheerS!

I sort of have a simmilar story. I was fine (mild to no acne) all through highschool and then i went to Thailand and wham! came back with pretty bad cystic acne. I used the regimen and i'm alot better. I didn't think about it but it could have been the food besides the depression and squalid living environments

there is a connection yeah..

varies from person to person..but some steriods/suppliments can cause outbreaks

yeh, I read somewhere that steroids can directly cause bad acne.. I read it a while ago in a thread on the Regimen section of the board. Some guy used steroids or something and got really bad acne.

Can someone explain to me what cystic acne is in abit more detail plz? Bcuz ive read it a few times and aint quite sure.

My acne consists more of red blemishes on my cheeks mainly that you carnt really call spots.. Then other areas pimples/spots. What would you class that as??

But hearing cystic acne now has made me anxious as ive been on ro-accutane for 11 days now... working a treat so far biggrin.gif [-o<

But i have had 1 or two like blister spots is only way i can describe them, which ive never had before?? Is that one

Guest agentx

5K4F4C3 im REALLY sorry ... i know i havent been able to get a digicam till yet ... i left mine back in australia ... im going bak in early december so be sure to look at the pics :] I dunt wanna waste cash on buyin a new digicam right now.

CheerS!

Your messing with your natural hormonal composure when taking those pils.Everybody has a set figure,and thats the way your meant to be ,meaning height ,weight etc.

You notice some people put up weight more than others.......you could eat all day and still remain the same size ,whereas others would blow out like the stay puff marshmallow man.

Taking the bodybuilder pils messed with your internal balance,hence effecting your hormonal structure,and brought about the acne.

Avoid them at all costs and stick to basic excercise and hard work if you want to look fit.

I agree with Circle. Body Building supplements are speeding up your hormones to produce bigger muscles, faster. Messing with hormones = hormonal acne. It's just plain not worth it.

Guest agentx

Hmmm ... so there we have it ... i didnt have anything to blame my acne on ... cuz i just got it when i went to Australia ... but now i know that it wouldve happened even if i was still here.

So the big question is ... was that just a miserable outbreak ... or will it happen again ? cuz im clear now after accutane ... and i havent taken any supplements watsoever :/

CheerS!

Guest agentx

well ... it wasnt actually STEROIDs ... it was some protein etc suppliments for body builders ... but still it wud have an affect right? :s

well ... it wasnt actually STEROIDs ... it was some protein etc suppliments for body builders ... but still it wud have an affect right? :s