Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Maybe this myth started because acne and masturbation start when puberty hits, but people don't use logic and realize it. They're like hey "i remember my skin was good until around the time I started wackin off." It was right around 13 or 14. "Come to think of it I started getting taller at that time too," "you just can't win, masturbating makes me tall and get zits."

Here's a good idea: stop masturbating so that your skin will clear up and then you'll get laid. Then when your dick realizes that it may never get this chance to blow a load again, you'll spew in your pants before you even get them off of you. Sounds productive.

If squeezing one off gave you one pimple, I'd have one coming out every pore on my body.

This ended up being longer than expected but that happens when you start talking about things your passionate about. Just kidding

this is the funniest post ever... and all this talk about masturbation is making me think about it.

On a total off topic question - are any of you virgins? And do you find your acne has seriously effected your experience with the opposite sex? It's just I'm 21 on friday and I'm still a virgin and really really ashamed of it. I don't think it's because of my spots because they're not really bad on my face and I know I can't be that bad looking cos ive been in competitions and shit... so what is it? I never seem to meet any girls. It's driving me insane, and almost as depressive as the acne on my back sad.gif I may be totally over reacting and find there's lot of you in the same position as me, but I'm doubting it.... so yea, it's just a question! :-k

this is the funniest post ever... and all this talk about masturbation is making me think about it.  

On a total off topic question - are any of you virgins? And do you find your acne has seriously effected your experience with the opposite sex? It's just I'm 21 on friday and I'm still a virgin and really really ashamed of it. I don't think it's because of my spots because they're not really bad on my face and I know I can't be that bad looking cos ive been in competitions and shit... so what is it? I never seem to meet any girls. It's driving me insane, and almost as depressive as the acne on my back  :( I may be totally over reacting and find there's lot of you in the same position as me, but I'm doubting it.... so yea, it's just a question!  :-k

I know most say sex/masturbation have only a small effect on acne. I'd have to say that when I masturbate a few times in 1 week, my face tends to break out pretty bad. I'd have to say maybe 2-3 "good sized" pimples.I myself did an experiment on myself. I would masterbate on the 1st of the month and wouldn't masturbate for an entire month. I noticed the about on the 3rd week I would break out for no reason at all. I ate almost the same thing everyday to make sure that wasn't a factor. After I masterbated after spending 1 month without none, I noticed that my face cleared up , I have no asnwer to this phnomennon (sp). I have tried to cut back on the masturbation beecause after I do, I start to freak out thinking of how bad I might break out, if I freak out like that, theres no point in doing it right ? Well maybe to "clear out the pipes" biggrin.gif/

What sucks is that it is really difficult to perform this experiment on a controlled basis. For instance, a similar diet would have to be followed, no change in creams or antibiotics because of the starting breakout period, stress, exercise, environment etc. So many factors to take into account that your not sure what the hell caused the breakout. Wish one day something can just be attached to us to find out what really causes each of our own individual chemistry to break out........ BUT EH, what the hell i'll try to do it.

Guest Crooked I

On a total off topic question - are any of you virgins? And do you find your acne has seriously effected your experience with the opposite sex? It's just I'm 21 on friday and I'm still a virgin and really really ashamed of it. I don't think it's because of my spots because they're not really bad on my face and I know I can't be that bad looking cos ive been in competitions and shit... so what is it? I never seem to meet any girls. It's driving me insane, and almost as depressive as the acne on my back  :( I may be totally over reacting and find there's lot of you in the same position as me, but I'm doubting it.... so yea, it's just a question!  :-k

I'm still a virgin. But I wouldn't say that I'm still a virgin because of my acne...mostly because I'm too shy. My acne does have an effect on my confidence though, but even without it, I'd still be lacking confidence and self-esteem concerning my physical attractiveness. Acne itself will not deter the ladies, but the way you let it make you feel can.

you'll never enjoy anything if you always think it's gonna cause acne its like;

I wish i'd never exercised, now i'll get acne.

I wish i'd never had a knick nack paddywack, now i'll get more spots.

I wish i hadn't eaten that really nice food, now i'll have spots in the morning.

It ruins your enjoyment because you feel guilty after. biggrin.gif/

Sperm only has a short lifecycle and so you have to expell the old sperm to make room for the new. Your body actually alters the supply in relation to the demand, so if you masturbate often then try going cold turkey, you'll have a few pants that'll need cleaning.

Guest Crooked I

I'm 21 on friday and I'm still a virgin and really really ashamed of it.

U should be proud instead..

Ummm....I think they meant proud that he can actually hold on for that long and wait for the right moment.

Pretty much anyone can find someone to sleep with if that's all they wanted.

IMO, most decent people wait for the right person.