Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wolfheart

Acne gone mobile??

I've been on DKR for 3½ month now, and still not clear but the last couple of weeks it has been improving on some areas. However, as my chin, jawline and cheeks (the initial problem areas) seem to be doing quite well now, my neck, shoulders and forehead has begun flaring up more than usual. What can the reasons for this be?? It seems almost like the acne is just moving to somewhere else where it can flourish without problems :wall: (I refuse to believe that is possible, though)

Any ideas of what could be the problem? I apply BP to the forehead and neck the way way I do it on the cheeks, but my shoulders I don't treat with anything.

I just read a book called AcneRx by James E. Fulton Jr., MD, PhD.

He is the guy that formulated Retin-A and benzoyl peroxide.

Anyway, he is a dermatologist and in the book it says that acne often follows a pattern of development and moves around.

I suppose this is what is happening to you. You can do the DKR on your back and shoulders, just be super careful because it will bleach clothing.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=32179

I just read a book called AcneRx by James E. Fulton Jr., MD, PhD.

He is the guy that formulated Retin-A and benzoyl peroxide.

Anyway, he is a dermatologist and in the book it says that acne often follows a pattern of development and moves around.

I suppose this is what is happening to you. You can do the DKR on your back and shoulders, just be super careful because it will bleach clothing.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=32179

Thanks, maybe I should consider this. It's just on the shoulders though. The thing is, I feel bad enough about putting on these chemicals on my face.. then the body too, hmm :angel:

yes acne is mobile really it is. when CSR cleared my face from acne i started getting acne on my back, and never did before. Now it's gone from my back too, but i dont know where it is ? maybe i growed out of it but im afraid to stop CSR anyway.

So let your acne go to back, at least you'll have clear face

yes acne is mobile really it is. when CSR cleared my face from acne i started getting acne on my back, and never did before. Now it's gone from my back too, but i dont know where it is ? maybe i growed out of it but im afraid to stop CSR anyway.

So let your acne go to back, at least you'll have clear face

I didn't say clear face ;) some parts are better than before I started DKR, and some parts are worse.