Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm just feeling really down right now. i've already canceled 3-4 lunch dates with friends because i don't want to deal with having to conceal my acne. i hate going to work and having to talk to people...the only thing i think about is other people looking at my skin and thinking how terrible it is. i don't want to go out...i wish i could just stay home all day so i don't have to put on makeup or avoid eye contact with people...**sigh** i wake up in the middle of the night feeling my face to see if i've gotten any new pimples or if my existing ones have gone down.....ahhhhh...this sucks.

sorry for the whining....just had to get it out. :cry:

:comfort: I bet you're really pretty!

you shouldn't be this paranoid, we always think we look the worst, but it all depends on how we feel, so you look pretty if u feel pretty

well thats how it works for me

hope u feel better :wub:

:comfort: I bet you're really pretty!

you shouldn't be this paranoid, we always think we look the worst, but it all depends on how we feel, so you look pretty if u feel pretty

well thats how it works for me

hope u feel better :wub:

thanks, dear. you are so sweet. sometimes i feel terrible complaining because i know there are a lot of people out there that have it worse...i have a wonderful boyfriend who tells me everyday that i'm beautiful, but you're right, it's all about how you feel inside. i guess today i'm just not feeling very pretty. :( maybe tomorrow will be a better day

I hope you feel better too :comfort: You don't have to apologize for whining, it's ok to come here and vent :D And yeah, if you feel pretty inside, people will notice.. Walk with your chin up, and just think positive..because if you don't, then you're not going to live life to the fullest. I know it's hard :( but you have to be strong for yourself and for those who love you. Don't worry, you're going to feel better soon- you just have to start the change from the inside out ;) and yeah, always look forward to bigger and better things, you never know what things are going to bring a smile to your face tomorrow :D

thanks guys...i feel better already. :clap: well, not 100% but much better than before...at least i know that you guys know exactly how i feel because we've all been there and i'm sure we've all felt this way one time or another. i guess there are times when we stress the small stuff because at that moment it always seems sooo BIG and sooo TERRIBLE...but when we look back, we'll laugh at it for ever letting it bring us down!