Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
halo

anyone find bp does nothing for your blackheads?

I've been using bp awhile and although i find it helps with the big ugly spots, the smaller ones under the skin aren't shifting. Any ideas?

BP won`t help you with blackheads.. What i do is CLEAN my FACE in the morning in the shower with my soap for like a minute. Since I shower in HOT water my pores open and the soap with a little bit of RUBBING of my hands on face cleans the blackheads. But it all depends on how big your pores are. I have big pores so they open more when in hot water, but my GF has very tiny pores and EVEN hot steam would not help. She squeezes them out from time to time after washing her face and HER HANDS. TRY to use napkins when sqeezing them out because NAILS have lots of bacteria under.. :o) after that PUT LOTS of BP and MOIS it will protect you from more acne comming..

I didn't even know BP was supposed to do anything for blackheads...it's does zip for me :. I saw this crazy post somewhere about a girl slathering BP onto her nose and leaving it there overnight so her blackheads diminished...craaazy.