Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gre3n7

ok, so since neutrogena 2.5% is out of stock till january...

what otc product should i use in it's place till then? i saw a spectro gel 2.5% product that looked similar to the neutrogena clear pore. can anyone comment on it?

i've still got a tube of neutrogena left, but it's down to 1/5.

and i've been using the CSR since november of last year. got clear during march/april. stayed clear till about last 2 weeks when my mouth area started to break out. now i find out that neutrogena is off the shelf for 1.5 months. rats.

It is on backorder in Canada until January.

Luckily you have other options. There is Dan's gel, of course, he delivers to Canada. There is also Benozyl. If you have found a 2.5% bp by SpectroJel, that would probably work too.

I normally use Dan's BP gel, but I've used the 2.5% Spectro BP in a pinch. It is similar to the Neutrogena OTS 2.5% BP in consistency. Neither of those two are my favourite, but sometimes it takes a few weeks for Dan's BP to arrive where I am in Canada.

Cam >B)

It is on backorder in Canada until January.

Luckily you have other options. There is Dan's gel, of course, he delivers to Canada. There is also Benozyl. If you have found a 2.5% bp by SpectroJel, that would probably work too.