Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

would neutrogean oil free lotion be ok?

im sure i have spelt that wrong but i no you guys will not what i mean.

its the only oil free one we can get over here,but i believe this chemical isnt suitable whilst on the regimen?

I used Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser - it's awful! Made my skin look oily and it has a really really strong perfume in it which made me gag when I put it on my upper lip. I tried going outside in the cold with the wind blowing and my face froze and went bright red. Definitely the worst moisturiser I have ever used. There are loads of better alternatives in the UK.

I think most of them are oil free. They might not have "OIL FREE" written on the front in big letters but read the label and most of them say they are oil free. Look in Superdrug at the ones from Biore and Simple.

thansk,i may give it ago, i just thought as its to stop oil/shine it may be drying along with BP.

for heavens sake do not use the product with the regimen..salicylic acid and bp are way too irritating when used together..my derm says never use salicylic acid on ur face..