Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fitness_Freakazoid

What are these? Help!?!?

Alright ... I have thise blemishes before my period that are just bumps. Theres nothing in them cause ive tried squeezing them and just a clear liquid comes out .... How do I get rid of these, what are they?

Alright ... I have thise blemishes before my period that are just bumps. Theres nothing in them cause ive tried squeezing them and just a clear liquid comes out .... How do I get rid of these, what are they?

I think they're clogged pores. I have the same, right below my eye. It's a skin-colored bump..it doesnt hurt, but it looks kind of like a zit. Don't squeeze it or mess with it though! It will only make it worse :(

I think they're clogged pores. I have the same, right below my eye. It's a skin-colored bump..it doesnt hurt, but it looks kind of like a zit. Don't squeeze it or mess with it though! It will only make it worse :(

okay :) thank u :) how do i get rid of these. i wash my face in the morning but not before i work out at the gym, only afterwards. should i wash before and is it bad that i dont wash automatically after i workout? should I wash it right after?

hmm...if you're getting them around the time you get your period, these zits are probably hormonal...and are they around your jawline and chin? that's usually where they show up. you probably shouldn't squeeze them cuz it won't help. just put some BP on it or spot treat with sulfur. also, if your pimples are hormone related, then maybe you can think about going on the Pill - it has helped some people...also, there's another thread here talking about taking Aleve when you're PMS-ing to prevent pimples during your period. heres the link to the thread: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=114587. good luck, darling. ;)

Thank You Hun :) I have been on Orth Tri Cyclen Regular for 2 months and ill be starting my 3rd month in about 6 days. Should I give it 3 months or how long before I start noticing good results? Also ... my face has gotten better just a few breakouts before my period. And I get them along my jawline, chin and temples, that normal?

Thanks hun

Thank You Hun :) I have been on Orth Tri Cyclen Regular for 2 months and ill be starting my 3rd month in about 6 days. Should I give it 3 months or how long before I start noticing good results? Also ... my face has gotten better just a few breakouts before my period. And I get them along my jawline, chin and temples, that normal?

Thanks hun

yes, definitely sounds like PMS pimples...hmm...i'm on yasmin and i think it took a few months for my skin to improve, so i would stick with your Ortho for a few more months. check out that thread i included in my previous post....according to it, you're supposed to take 2 aleve tablets per day during that week before your period...it's supposed to help prevent these pimples. i'm gonna try it this month and hope it works...i'll let you know :)

Yeah, I'm on the pill too, but for about 7 months now, and I have started getting those annoying skin coloured bumps too. ARghhh how do you get rid of them? I've tried BP, I've tried SA, exfoliation....!!! grr!!!