Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jinocide

Help with appearance/blemishes

hi all

i have been using the salicylic acid wipes by neutrogena. it's called something like 8 hours rapid clear or something like that...

anyway, i used it, and it does a decent job in removing acne on the surface... but the problem i have is that although most of the big ones are gone.. i still have huge blemishes.

1. the pores from previous acne spots seem to be quite dark

2. old redheads that are gone still appear on my skin (like... its gone, but the scar still remains flat on my face)

3. blackheads accumulating on my nose

4. blackheads accumulating beside the top of my nose (in the little crease beside my nose and cheeks)

is there anything that can help remove blemishes from my cheeks?

or to really clean out my pores well? (the visible pores on my cheek are really red...)

hi all

i have been using the salicylic acid wipes by neutrogena. it's called something like 8 hours rapid clear or something like that...

anyway, i used it, and it does a decent job in removing acne on the surface... but the problem i have is that although most of the big ones are gone.. i still have huge blemishes.

1. the pores from previous acne spots seem to be quite dark

2. old redheads that are gone still appear on my skin (like... its gone, but the scar still remains flat on my face)

3. blackheads accumulating on my nose

4. blackheads accumulating beside the top of my nose (in the little crease beside my nose and cheeks)

is there anything that can help remove blemishes from my cheeks?

or to really clean out my pores well? (the visible pores on my cheek are really red...)

Have you considered Benzoyl Peroxide an option? I haven't personally tried those wipes by neutrogena, but they sound too strong and harsh for the skin. Wipes aren't really a good idea, because they irritate your skin :( I think it would be a better idea to wash with a gentle cleanser, and then use a mild BP cream to help your breakouts. Good luck! Keep us posted on your progess :angel::comfort:

actually, i have tried BP cream... i dont find it that effective...

i dont get that many breakouts anymore... and really, i just want to get rid of old blemishes...

i think i might try the 2 times a day, 60 second soak posted by someone in the mild acne forum.

i dont understand!

ive seen some people with quite a lot of whiteheads/redheads... and then after a few weeks, their breakout seems like it never happened...

where as, i dotn get as much acne, but i still have old blemishes on my cheeks!!

how do i get rid of them?!

i dont understand!

ive seen some people with quite a lot of whiteheads/redheads... and then after a few weeks, their breakout seems like it never happened...

where as, i dotn get as much acne, but i still have old blemishes on my cheeks!!

how do i get rid of them?!

exactly I dont understand this too. :confused:

Guest blackheadben

yuck! I hate salicylic acid! In any form all it does is just fry my face. Eww. I loved the olay misturizer with the SA in it for like two weeks and then BOOOOM! my face turned bright red and I had to stop using it. Stupid shit.