Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
either/or

the weirdest strategy ever to combat

So, today I was feeling like crap because my skin is especially bad. Before going to class, I decided to not where contacts so I couldn't see people or anything. It's like walking in a dream. You can't see people's faces, so in a way you feel like they can't see you.

It sounds crazy and extremely lame, but I felt much better not being able to see the world.

I'm weird.

Anyone else try this before?

actually its funny you should mention it, coz i used to not wear glasses/contacts some days to school (just coz i was lazy, not really coz of acne) and i would have that same feeling....

i wear my hair down when i dont want people to "see" me.

I always have to have my glasses when I go out, just so I can see people and see how they look. See if they're have better skin than me, haha. I do this to see where I measure against them. Lame, right?

But I never wear my glasses when looking at myself. It's horrible having 20/20 corrected vision and crap skin. :ninja:

haha i actually do this whenever i give a speech in public speaking, I take off my glasses so i can't see the crowd! works like a charm

Dodge you beat me to it.....the only time I appreciate needing glasses!It's so much easier to speak to a class when you can't see their faces very clearly.

I always have to have my glasses when I go out, just so I can see people and see how they look. See if they're have better skin than me, haha. I do this to see where I measure against them. Lame, right?

But I never wear my glasses when looking at myself. It's horrible having 20/20 corrected vision and crap skin. :ninja:

so you did lasik? how was it? expensive? how long is it supposed to last?