Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CursedSkin

What can i use to cover up this oil?!?

my nose is always. always, oily!!!!

its been like this for years, and im tired of it!

i tried that clean and clear powder(i think its blue) but my oil cuts right through that...

i noticed that movie starts get the face powderd and stuff, what do they use?

im totally clueless about makeup, so any advice is appreciated.

wellllll, translucent powders of any kind would help some but who knows for how long. :/

make-up wise... i use physicians formula powder. its a bit pricey compaired to other make-up products but it'll only run you about 10-12 bucks. :/ is that of any help??

i hope so. cause i feel sooo bad for guys bc they dont really wear make-up. but more power to ya if you're gonna try it!! i dont think there's anything wrong w/ guys wearing make-up. its not fair that we get to hide things that we dont like about our faces. ya know?

<3

well i dont want to put it all over my face, just on my nose you know......

so do you just powder it up on your face and go about your business? is it noticeable?

wellllll, translucent powders of any kind would help some but who knows for how long. :/

make-up wise... i use physicians formula powder. its a bit pricey compaired to other make-up products but it'll only run you about 10-12 bucks. :/ is that of any help??

i hope so. cause i feel sooo bad for guys bc they dont really wear make-up. but more power to ya if you're gonna try it!! i dont think there's anything wrong w/ guys wearing make-up. its not fair that we get to hide things that we dont like about our faces. ya know?

<3

Do you use the physicians formula loose mineral powder by chance? thats good stuff lol

[personally, i have usd the lil blue oil blotting sheet and they are crap]

they only changed color when they touched oil. if you think about it... they're so thin how COULD they possibly soak up oil.

as for the powder i use... ill go look and let cha know :)

yup...

physicians formula

talc-free

loose mineral powder

I think the oil blotting sheets work really well. You could apply some milk of magnesia to your nose. Dilute it half n half with water then just apply with cotton wool and wait for the water to evaporate. Your nose shouldn't look shiny at all, if it looks powdery or white at all you need more water. This a is a cheap mattifier, there are tons of reviews on makeupalley.com

some people say that Apple Cider Vinegar [ACV] takes away oil. I have used this method for like 4 days and i notice that my face is not oily anymore. there is a huge thread about it in the "red marks after acne" section. A lot of people buy apple cider vinegar at a grocery store by the dressing--or they get the organic kind. You will want to dilute it 50/50 w/ water. you dont want to use 100% b/c it may burn or make your face really red. anyway..theres a thread about it if you wanna read up on it. and its REALLY cheap. i got my bottle for $99. oh ya it also helps w/ red marks...

Guest blackheadben

<3

I am a guy and I LOVE makeup, love it.