Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jj3501

concealer looks powerdy when i apply

i am trying to apply it to pretty much both my cheeks completely (they're red) but it looks very powdery, and i need to use a lighten the redness. what should i do?

First use a moisturizer , it helps the concealer or the make up to go on smoother on your skin. For the redness i would say use green concealer stick (there is liquid too but stick is alot better) and blend it in very well then add the concealer , the green concealer will help alot to cover up the redness , i love it <3 . By the way dont rub the concealer just tap with your fingertip or a clean sponge.

um isnt concealer for under your eyes ??my sis wanted to be a make up artist and i learned concesealer is ment to be on shade lighter than your skin i would use a little bit of foundation to cover it try one with cucumber it will sooth the redness not just cover it almay makes a really good one its in a blue bottle i think

i hope that helps

um isnt concealer for under your eyes ??my sis wanted to be a make up artist and i learned concesealer is ment to be on shade lighter than your skin i would use a little bit of foundation to cover it try one with cucumber it will sooth the redness not just cover it almay makes a really good one its in a blue bottle i think

i hope that helps

Whats the product name by the way? i love almay stuff and i would like to know more about this soothing thing?