Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cloaked

SPF moisturizer that doesn't stain clothes?

is there an SPF moisturuizer that won't stain clothes? it seems that the two i tried so far have both stained my shirts an orange color. i have tried clean & clear morning glow and aveeno ultra-calming. i really need the spf. lately, i have only been using jojoba oil before BP, and that isn't an adequate moisturization especially now that it's getting colder out. any suggestions?

I think it is probably the BP that is staining your clothing, not the moisturizers.

BP is a bleach and will stain clothing, hair, carpet, etc. You gotta be super careful to wash your hands thoroughly after applying it, and be super careful not to get it on your clothes.

you're right that bp stains too, but i did some testing on clothes that were already stained and i found that it was the moisturizers that left a bright orange stain. to be honest, i havn't noticed bp leaving a stain on anything. i think it is because bp absorbs into the skin all the way while the moisturizers kind of leave a top layer, and somehow it gets to the neck of all my shirts, so i stopped using moisturizers and it stopped.

wow, that's interesting! You're the first person to mention this.

Maybe try Neutrogena oil-free or Neutrogena combination skin lotions.

Or the Cetaphil with spf.