Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xoCaliGirlox

do you know what really blows.

I'm 14 and my 17 year old brother had much better skin then me. But, he went on accutane so thats expected. I'm supposed to start it really soon but still living with my brother now is hard because of his perfect skin. I started getting pimples when i was in 4th grade, and he still had perfect skin then. He and my sister used to make fun of me all the time and now he does again becasue his skin is good again. My self esteem is really fucked up now. :cry:

BUT IM STARTING ACCUTANE SOOOOO SOON AND I'M GOING TO HAVE GOOD SKIN!!! yippieeee.

it also sucks when your younger brother gets taller then you.

I know! :(

BUT IM STARTING ACCUTANE SOOOOO SOON AND I'M GOING TO HAVE GOOD SKIN!!! yippieeee.

I believe that your skin will be better and clearer by the time you done accutane! Show him your skin on that day!

Good Luck!

good luck with the accutane :).

thanks... im really worried though.. i dont have that bad skin, its just really oliy and mildly pimply and im nervous it will just make me worse :(

good luck with the accutane :).

thanks... im really worried though.. i dont have that bad skin, its just really oliy and mildly pimply and im nervous it will just make me worse :(

what other stuff have you used?

Your brother must be a jerk especially since he was on Accutane. Anyway good luck with your course, you're on your way! :)

100 mg doxycycline helped me out. i'm surprised they gonna put you on accutane. i thought that was the last resort.

100 mg doxycycline helped me out. i'm surprised they gonna put you on accutane. i thought that was the last resort.

yeah but i also have mild acne on my back that has really been hard to live with. and i chose to go on accutane becasue im sick of my back acne restricting my clothing choices.

yeah but i also have mild acne on my back that has really been hard to live with. and i chose to go on accutane becasue im sick of my back acne restricting my clothing choices.

try this: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=107656

it seriously helped me out in 2 weeks.

I hope it all works out once you get on Accutane, acne sucks :doubt:

btw I saw the picture in your profile, you're already gorgeous :wub:;)

Guest T-Virus

I'm 14

Cutting it pretty close there. BUT I'M STILL THE YOUNGEST MEMBER :badgrin: