Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nloo

need help quick

does the acne free scar eraser lotion that contains oxygen peptide cause breakouts or just the other blue lotion ? plz im desperate i hate my scars

I honestly have used it for over 1 year and it has never caused a breakout from either. I took accutane and now take high doses of vitamin a for oil. The downside is that I have slightly dry skin which needs the moisturizer. Not a problem as I have begun to use the scar eraser lotion again. If u currently break out bad I would suggest accutane without a doubt. It did nothign at all to me but gave me dry lips and my face back. Thats the truth.

The acne free should be tried by everyone on here with redness and mild to moderate scars. I swear to god the stuff changed my face and gave me back so much. I am only one person but it changed my face and I doubt I am the only case.

i got some redness and little breakout from it, just laid off a little and then resumed doing it.

I honestly have used it for over 1 year and it has never caused a breakout from either. I took accutane and now take high doses of vitamin a for oil. The downside is that I have slightly dry skin which needs the moisturizer. Not a problem as I have begun to use the scar eraser lotion again. If u currently break out bad I would suggest accutane without a doubt. It did nothign at all to me but gave me dry lips and my face back. Thats the truth.

The acne free should be tried by everyone on here with redness and mild to moderate scars. I swear to god the stuff changed my face and gave me back so much. I am only one person but it changed my face and I doubt I am the only case.

I wouldn't doubt it could work for me, but for now because my face tends to break out easy, I would lay it off. Too bad. So far the Tazorac and needling is helping me cope with my scars. I have overall a uneven wavy complexion, but I think it is more due to stains and discoloration rather than rolling scars, I think Scar Fade would definitiely kick that problem out the window.