Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am completely baffled by his behavior. I'm pretty sure he acts the way he does because, well, because he can. It's really fucking infuriating. He may be the least stable person I've ever met. Everytime he does this I care just a little bit less. Eventually, I won't care at all. And who will he annoy when that happens?

I am completely baffled by his behavior. I'm pretty sure he acts the way he does because, well, because he can. It's really fucking infuriating. He may be the least stable person I've ever met. Everytime he does this I care just a little bit less. Eventually, I won't care at all. And who will he annoy when that happens?

the answer is a lemon.

I hope the "he" you are talking is not me!

LOL um... we haven't dated, have we? I don't think I meant you.

Why didn;t you mention CLEARLY "he" is your boyfriend!

:doh:

I hope the "he" you are talking is not me!

LOL um... we haven't dated, have we? I don't think I meant you.

Why didn;t you mention CLEARLY "he" is your boyfriend!

:doh:

ACK! He is NOT my boyfriend. He is sooooooo not my boyfriend.

the guy sounds like a dickhead

He's criminally insane. And I'm not exactly the picture of mental health either. Not the best combination.

Ok. I have to put a stop to this. The answer is not lemon.

but he is a dickhead?

Yes, yes he certainly is. Most of the time. Then there's the 30% of the time when he's actually a decent human being.

but he is a dickhead?

Yes, yes he certainly is. Most of the time. Then there's the 30% of the time when he's actually a decent human being.

so why do you think about him?

you know Kitty from all of your posts that Ive read you sound like an amazingly confident girl and I dont think this guy deserves you especially if he's only going to be a decent human being 30% of the time. My impression of you is that your worth so much more than 30%.

but he is a dickhead?

He just keeps popping back in my life like he belongs there or something. Which makes me think he does. I rationalize away all his craziness. I make excuses for him to my friends. I give him a verbal slap on the wrist and tell him he is not forgiven when he knows damn well that he is. Then we change the topic. And it feels like old times when we could just be friends and everything was cool. Then it feels like old times when we were more than just friends because he just has to tell me he loves me and misses me. Then I tell him he's not ready, carefully leaving out the fact that I am not ready. By doing that I'm baiting him, calling his bluff. I want to see if he means it this time. He can never follow through. He's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Asshole.

but he is a dickhead?

He just keeps popping back in my life like he belongs there or something. Which makes me think he does. I rationalize away all his craziness. I make excuses for him to my friends. I give him a verbal slap on the wrist and tell him he is not forgiven when he knows damn well that he is. Then we change the topic. And it feels like old times when we could just be friends and everything was cool. Then it feels like old times when we were more than just friends because he just has to tell me he loves me and misses me. Then I tell him he's not ready, carefully leaving out the fact that I am not ready. By doing that I'm baiting him, calling his bluff. I want to see if he means it this time. He can never follow through. He's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Asshole.

isolate yourself from that fucker and stop leading him on.

you know Kitty from all of your posts that Ive read you sound like an amazingly confident girl and I dont think this guy deserves you especially if he's only going to be a decent human being 30% of the time. My impression of you is that your worth so much more than 30%.

Thank you.

isolate yourself from that fucker and stop leading him on.

I am not the one leading him on. I've never said anything to him that I didn't mean.

hm.. I don't understand why you're still drawn towards him? Although maybe if he would agree to try some type of therapy or similar help, then that could prove he is committed to you.