Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chacham

Oh, no, God, please :(

Why does this have to happen to me?! I was having such a good weekend, too. I wake up this morning and everything is fine, go to school everything is fine. Than!!! During the middle of class I feel a slight irritation on my cheek. Get home...AND THERE IT IS; TWO FUCKING PIMPLES. GOD!!! Why hasn't Accutane been working for me?! I haven't had a pimple in a couple of weeks and than, blah!!! I thought everything was starting to work out. Will this ever end?

God, if you visit these forums, please read my post and stop torturing me. Haven't I suffered enough?

...I guess not, since you never answer me or deliver me from my punishment.

:cry::cry::cry:

i have a pimple on my cheek that has been there for about a week now. if it was on my forehead i wouldn't care.. but the cheek is a bad spot. it reminds me of a mole :(.

Guest ThereIsHope

Cheek acne is the WORST.

Unfortunetely, its the only place I ever break out. :(

AAwwwww i'm sorry. :(

*hugs!*

Thank you, ThereIsHope, but I'm disconsolate.

I feel so bad. I just want to hide under my blankets and go to sleep...

:doubt:

Guest blackheadben

I woke up with six new ones by my mouth :cry:

I feel your pain. GOD THE PAIN!

I just want to beat myself in the face with something until I start to bleed!!! :evil:

Guest ThereIsHope

I hear ya.

3 months ago I had 8+ cysts on my face, all near my mouth. They were all connected and hurt like HELL to smile. They lasted forever too.

I just sat there and thought "Why the hell do they have to have a family reunion in MY face?!?!"

:lol::lol:

I feel your pain. GOD THE PAIN!

I just want to beat myself in the face with something until I start to bleed!!! :evil:

I HEAR YA!!! I HATE waking up and finding a new F#CKER on my face, I just want my nice skin back :(.

I know how it feels. I'm on my 5th month of accutane, and I still get new zits.

Think of how hopeless that makes me feel. I've broken out throughout my entire course. I'm so paranoid accutane isn't going to work for me.

Think of how hopeless that makes me feel. I've broken out throughout my entire course. I'm so paranoid accutane isn't going to work for me.

Oh, no Kanmi, don't tell me that! Your 5th month? I thought going on Accutane would be the end to all my horrors. What hope is there left for me than? What hope is there for any of us?

I want to go to sleep and never wake up to up this again.

...wouldn't that be nice.

Oh, no Kanmi, don't tell me that! Your 5th month? I thought going on Accutane would be the end to all my horrors. What hope is there left for me than? What hope is there for any of us?

Yeah but chamcham, we're not the same person. Accutane has worked for so many people. It has an 80 percent success rate. I just happened to be in the unlucky 20 percent it didn't work for. Funny, isn't it. Especially after all the hell i've gone through.

Yeah but chamcham, we're not the same person. Accutane has worked for so many people. It has an 80 percent success rate. I just happened to be in the unlucky 20 percent it didn't work for. Funny, isn't it. Especially after all the hell i've gone through.

Don't think like that Kanmi. I have hope for you. I do hope you get clear and get to be happy. Even if I don't keep any for myself. It will work for you because you deserve it.

I don't.

It's hard to not think like this. And thank you so much chamcham, you're such a sweetheart.

And I don't know what makes you think you don't deserve to have clear skin, but I believe you do.

aw guys dont get discouraged on the accutane my friend was on it for a good while before she saw any improvement but if you could see her skin now you wouldnt think she ever had acne! So dont give up hope just yet!!

Thanks, aghaigh dearg, I'm trying to hold on. I'm glad for your friend and her story. I'll try to remember it.

I just have to accept maybe I don't deserve it. I can't keep going back and forth wondering wether or not I'm ever gonna be clear; my mind is too weary to struggle anymore with the doubts. If I just accept it maybe it won't feel as bad.

The last struggle to my end.

aw guys dont get discouraged on the accutane my friend was on it for a good while before she saw any improvement but if you could see her skin now you wouldnt think she ever had acne! So dont give up hope just yet!!

Yeah but was she still breaking out on her last month of treatment I wonder?

I have something brewing on my neck too... it's just a red sore bump right now, and I'm hoping it will just slowly go away instead of getting worse. What sucks is that it's right in the front, and it's SO visible.

I have something brewing on my neck too... it's just a red sore bump right now, and I'm hoping it will just slowly go away instead of getting worse. What sucks is that it's right in the front, and it's SO visible.

i had one of those on the side of my neck. it stuck out quite a bit. i think it was some sort of bug bite. i just kept putting aloe vera gel on it and it went away in a week.