Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob*

interesting happened to scars on my nose

ok. so i had these little tiny scars all around my nose. i wasnt sure what the hell they were. they could have been enlarged pores, or scars left from blackhead. I read some other articles posted on here with people who had this same kind of scarring on their noses. Any way, i started taking accutane (my 3rd course about 1 month ago) and blackheads started filling up these holes. there must have been about about 80 blackhead on my nose. anyway the black heads slowly stated disappearing, and now those old scarred up spots are back to the sourounding skin level. i guess the blackheads must have filled them up. there are still a couple left on my nose, but i think these should fade with time. I've noticed that the blackheads that come out prematurely leave the same old hole that there was before , but in a couple of days the hole eventually heals. So thats the story i have for u guys, i know some of u are wondering what those scars on ur nose are and hopefully they can start filling up with blackhead like it has done to me. Just remember if it starts happening, dont pick the black heads off.