Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

1 good thing about acne

i now know that even a little bit of sun is bad and i should wear sunscreen all the time if i want to look sexy as i get older

well if i didn't have acne then i wouldn't know much about my skin. but its true that the more you're in the sun, the worse you will look in the future :)

i now know that even a little bit of sun is bad and i should wear sunscreen all the time if i want to look sexy as i get older

Also use Wrinkle Cream now.

lol no :P

lol no :P

Don't you wanna look SEXY when you are 40+?

Actually if you start use anti-aging products while you are young and continue to use them you will age remarkably well. My mom is testimony to that. She looks very young for her age. Who cares that you're a guy. It's not like anyone will know you're using them.

Actually if you start use anti-aging products while you are young and continue to use them you will age remarkably well. My mom is testimony to that. She looks very young for her age. Who cares that you're a guy. It's not like anyone will know you're using them.

umm what should i use? my skin is oily though, shouldn't that help me?

I don't think skin type really has much to do with how one ages.

Anti-aging products have collagen and such in them. They are just creams you rub in like a lotion. If you put them around and under your eyes, which is where people age the most, it would help if you are worried about oily skin and more clogging.

You can get them at any store. Pretty easy to find as they will say 'ANTI-AGING' on them and they are always in the skin (acne) section.

Just go to Wal Mart and use the self-checkout. Nice and private.

Most skin products are... I'd say the are about the same price as quality scar reducing peels. $10-15... but it lasts a long time.

Guest flutistgurl26

:lol:

I tan once a week for 20 minutes and have a dark tan. I am almost 25 and have 0 wrinkles anywhere on my face. I have none on my forehead or around my mouth which other people my age now have. I think its genetics like everything else. Theres no way I ever want to be pale as I look a million times better with a tan. Heck a few years of aging sooner to look much better when Im young is a good trad off.

But whatever I have no wrinkles when others that do not tan do have.

Amazingly the UV radiation of the sun can help to kill the bacteria that causes acne. Now the catch is the UV exposure needs to be in limited amounts. But we have to remember that from a biological standpoint our skin was made to be in the sun. Much like photosynthesis in plants we synthesis Vitamin D from UV exposure.

Exposure to sunlight is an important source of vitamin D. Ultraviolet (UV) rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin.7,8 Season, latitude, time of day, cloud cover, smog, and suncreens affect UV ray exposure.8 For example, in Boston the average amount of sunlight is insufficient to produce significant vitamin D synthesis in the skin from November through February. Sunscreens with a sun protection factor of 8 or greater will block UV rays that produce vitamin D, but it is still important to routinely use sunscreen whenever sun exposure is longer than 10 to 15 minutes. It is especially important for individuals with limited sun exposure to include good sources of vitamin D in their diet.

The best anti-aging cream you can buy is EMU OIL rub it under your eyes day and night... I'm tellin ya it's great stuff... also hyaluronic (sp) acid eye cream is great, I use that too.

I tan once a week for 20 minutes and have a dark tan. I am almost 25 and have 0 wrinkles anywhere on my face. I have none on my forehead or around my mouth which other people my age now have. I think its genetics like everything else. Theres no way I ever want to be pale as I look a million times better with a tan. Heck a few years of aging sooner to look much better when Im young is a good trad off.

But whatever I have no wrinkles when others that do not tan do have.

25 isn't old :lol:

LOLOL, i really didn't know you needed to have acne to find this out! :lol: .. I'm only playin, but seriously good try at making a positive thread.