Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

diffrence bewteen red mark and scar

Yes i dont know the diffrence in it.. becouse i have like red marks on me that been there for like 2 years now and never go away.... so if my skin is red could it still possibly a scar? or is a scar blend in with youre skin but you have a hole on youre face..?

I have brown marks that has been there for a while. I have no idea if they will disappear...

Some marks do take a while to fade.

I would also like to know the answer to your question... :)

Yes i dont know the diffrence in it.. becouse i have like red marks on me that been there for like 2 years now and never go away.... so if my skin is red could it still possibly a scar? or is a scar blend in with youre skin but you have a hole on youre face..?

Are your redmarks similar to mine? Check out my log...if yes...they are redmarks...not scars!

Red marks are not actually considered scars. I went to a Derm a couple of years ago and he said that it means I get acne really deep within the skin, and it takes a long time to heal.

Me too...I see nothing!

No redmarks!

Immortal Kid, check out my log (first couple of pages)...and you have nothing look like my redmarks!

*Click on my signature to get to my log!

Me too...I see nothing!

No redmarks!

Immortal Kid, check out my log (first couple of pages)...and you have nothing look like my redmarks!

*Click on my signature to get to my log!

Pshhh I have something similar but i guess you cant see em or something maby i need to take a picture of the side of my face and not the front maby you can see. more..Ohhh wait nvm that is the side of my face dunno maby camera sucks or something cuz i know IT HAS to be worser than that right there.

If you find your redmarks are similar to mine, then they are redmarks..not scars!

How old are you?

Lol G i told you im 14.<>..

IPB Image

I don't see any thing on your face

Lol how you going to tell me you dont see anything you dont see those redmarks there.. well i do i got it as close as i could ... you should be able to see them..

I don't really see anything as well. Only slight slight dots which are really mild from that picture. A lot of people have it a lot worse on here, such as me.

And since your only 14, time may be the best solution. I say try over the counter stuff like Neutrogena healthy skin lotion or stuff. Stuff that has some AHA lotion around 8-12% which helps to unclog pores and fix red marks.

You can try the apple cider vinegar thread too. Ppl have been having good luck with that.

Lol y the hell does my skin look so damn great here..?? I know my sh!ts worser than diss here. when ever i get a nother picture ill try and get the side of my face..

And since your only 14, time may be the best solution. I say try over the counter stuff like Neutrogena healthy skin lotion or stuff. Stuff that has some AHA lotion around 8-12% which helps to unclog pores and fix red marks.

You can try the apple cider vinegar thread too. Ppl have been having good luck with that.

For the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion...don't use too much I like I did (check out my log)...although my redmarks faded from using too much NHSL..I recently broke out terribly on my jawline..

Ya....try ACV...make sure to dilute it...good luck!

Lol y the hell does my skin look so damn great here..?? I know my sh!ts worser than diss here. when ever i get a nother picture ill try and get the side of my face..

Pics would help!