Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChaosNightWolf

Can anyone recommend a good TINTED moisturizer?

Does anyone know of any good tinted moisturizers? My acne is under control and my red marks are getting better but I wanted to use a tinted moisturizer for just a few spots. Does anyone know of any good ones to use with the regimen?

definitly Jergens Natural GLow FACE moisturizers

they come in 3 shades, one for pale ppl (white ppl), medium skins (azn) and darker skins (african american)

it doesnt cause acne, it doesnt clog pores, it spreads even, it moisturizes, theres alot of it, and it graduly builds up a tan on ur face after a couple days

it doesnt cost to much either.

but the best thing by far is the you can choose which shade of moistuizer you want so the tan doesnt look fake.

im white, and after toning and BP i was really pale, so i used the lightest Jergens

my sister swears by MD Formulations tinted moisturizer (she's oily, acne prone, prone to red marks too). I haven't tried it yet but she is giving me a sample. She pays a bit for it, but says it's totally worth the $$

they come in 3 shades, one for pale ppl (white ppl), medium skins (azn) and darker skins (african american)

it doesnt cause acne, it doesnt clog pores, it spreads even, it moisturizes, theres alot of it, and it graduly builds up a tan on ur face after a couple days

but the best thing by far is the you can choose which shade of moistuizer you want so the tan doesnt look fake.

im white, and after toning and BP i was really pale, so i used the lightest Jergens

So it doesn't work instantly? Your saying after a few days the tan will be able to cover my red marks?

Hey Chaos, tinted moisturiser isn't as good as some of the foundations, at the end of the day they're both makeup.

Estee lauder maximum cover makeup is excellent, just apply a tiny bit to your entire face and red marks are greatly reduced and its pretty much undetectable, it's also water proof and doesn't rub off on to cloths (unlike tinted moisturiser)

That's my advice anyway

Paul

If you use this EVERDAY as a daily moustizer in the morning, will you get like tanner and tanner and tanner? Or will it stop at a certain level.

Also do you use this on your neck? or only face? So it looks natrual right? Also can you apply concealer over this?