Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cassius.uk

Alcohol its good but does it make your acne worse

Alcohol, its strange when I go out and have quite a bit to drink the morning after my skin is really dry but smooth and very very clear.

But then I break out loads in the next couple of days. Why is this?, is it because your skin is so dehydrated to the extreme that it looks clearer and once it becomes hydrated it starts to break out more.

One of lifes mystery's :D

What you all think, or is it just me lol :dance:

It never broke me out. :shifty:

ur lucky I cant go out for a couple of drinks without fear of breaking out. In the morning after my skin is the best it ever has been, but then its downhill from there :boohoo:

that funny you say that because i thought the same exact thing. what i think it is tho, is that even the next morning you still have alcohol in you so you think you look better then you actually do. think of it as when you see an ugly girl and think id hit that, but if you were sober you wouldnt. same thing except its directed at yourself. :D

that funny you say that because i thought the same exact thing. what i think it is tho, is that even the next morning you still have alcohol in you so you think you look better then you actually do. think of it as when you see an ugly girl and think id hit that, but if you were sober you wouldnt. same thing except its directed at yourself. :D

lol :clap: thats pretty funny, kind of like the coyote ugly thing.

ohh well where theres a pint theres a zit :cry: :wall:

but wheres theres acne there the dkr :dance: