Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm feeling like crap all of a sudden. My face is clear, I was feeing great. :( All it takes is one thing to bring you down, I guess.

lets trade faces :razz: . pick up a hobby hehe. trying yo-yoing, muscle instrument, or skateboarding. or go out and do something.

aww :comfort:

i feel like crap too...i look pretty mucjh like crap as well! Ive broken out so much on my forehead and want to cry. I duno what to do anymore! :cry:

I'm feeling like crap all of a sudden. My face is clear, I was feeing great. :( All it takes is one thing to bring you down, I guess.

:comfort: but what's wrong then? What's bothering you so much? :angel:

my forehead always looks like crap even with 0 pimples on it :mad:

mine too! Even when my forhead is 100% clear from any active acne....i still have nasty scars which look like spots. Horrible horrible horrible :(

mine too! Even when my forhead is 100% clear from any active acne....i still have nasty scars which look like spots. Horrible horrible horrible :(

i got tons of red marks, click link in my sig to see :mad:

doesnt look too bad at all dog!!!!

My red marks look soo bad right now...jus taken off my makeup and freaked out when i saw how bad my skin looks!

doesnt look too bad at all dog!!!!

My red marks look soo bad right now...jus taken off my makeup and freaked out when i saw how bad my skin looks!

my marks were redder before. the improved from glycolic acid over many months. they are now pinker as opposed to red. i should be peeling in 2 days. so hopefully i'll look sexier.

ps i am lucky that i was born attractive :P. red marks just kill my confidence though.

Your skin is looking good.

its been clear just red marks :mad: . hair looks bad too, i should of never of buzzed it.

Be glad you haven't found out that the ugly purplish bump on the end of your nose you've had for more than 2 years is probably an elevated scar or some crap like that and that you don't even know how the fuck you could remove it.