Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coughdrop

OMG i missed this place

why was i suspended?

and more importantely why did i miss this place so much?

how are things going with you and that girl? you ever ask her out?

ps i got suspended before too :X!

why was i suspended?

wes just gangstas aint we?

uh well i confessed my love a little prematuraly which i think freaked her out. but ive been trying to make up for it lately by getting to know her personally...slowly.

lifes been sucking lately.... and so has my gay friend and my dick a week ago. think ill have myself a cigarette.

why was i suspended?

uh well i confessed my love a little prematuraly which i think freaked her out. but ive been trying to make up for it lately by getting to know her personally...slowly.

lifes been sucking lately.... and so has my gay friend and my dick a week ago. think ill have myself a cigarette.

YOU MADE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID AND IT FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!!!! BE A FRIEND FIRST!!!!! you might of scared her away now :(.

why was i suspended?

YOU MADE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID AND IT FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!!!! BE A FRIEND FIRST!!!!! you might of scared her away now :(.

So 2 of you FUCKED UP, now ima be friend with my lady lolz :lol: , take it slow guys !!

why was i suspended?

So 2 of you FUCKED UP, now ima be friend with my lady lolz :lol: , take it slow guys !!

YOU MESSED UP TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;).

why was i suspended?

YOU MESSED UP TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;).

Hey man, i didn't tell her i like her yet. I'm gonna have another semester with her and maybe another one too. Plus we are in the same major so it's ... easier i guess. Well, if i can't be her bf then i'll just find another girl. Plenty of fish in the sea !

I always miss u when u go.

ill always love u sweetheart

welcome back. have u got any new artwork to share?

not just yet but im working on a couple of my best pieces to date

id be more optimistic about how stupid i acted, if i wasnt so drugged up and psychotic to begin with. plenty of fish, watever. and ill the children are insane.