Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pink126

Jojoba Oil

Hi,

I am thinking of using Jojoba oil as a moisturizer. Has anyone broken out from this? Does it help with clogged pores? How do you use it? and does it matter which brand?

thanks!

Hi,

I am thinking of using Jojoba oil as a moisturizer. Has anyone broken out from this? Does it help with clogged pores? How do you use it? and does it matter which brand?

thanks!

i didnt really break out. some break out like [a little bit] the 1st week of using it. what i did when i used jojoba oil was take a shower and wash my face and then when my face was still a little wet I apply the jojoba oil [like 3 drops]. some people just put 3 drops in their moisturizer and they really like that.

New member here, lurker for a while.

I have just started using Jojoba oil so I will get back at the side effects. I usually put a dime size and dilute it with a tiny bit of water. I also put it on before BP.

I have been using it for 4 days now. My face feels much dryer than before but overall a much better complexion.

Hi,

thanks!

yeaaaa... i would love to know the same things you want to know haha because I am thinking about starting to use it also

I could have sworn there was a thread about jojoba oil somewhere around here?