Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

For jojoba users

does your skin ever get red when you put on jojoba? maybe im irritating my face trying to spread 3 drops on the whole thing cause i dont want it to be too oily, im also mixing it with cetaphil spf 15 moisturizer. should i just be really extra extra extra extra gentle?

I mix about 5 drops of jojoba oil in my hand with a bit of water and then spread it around my face before the BP. You might try that.

Yeah my face sometimes looks a little red too when I use the oil, but I think its wayyy more natural than moisturizer and it looks nice the next day :D

does your skin ever get red when you put on jojoba? maybe im irritating my face trying to spread 3 drops on the whole thing cause i dont want it to be too oily, im also mixing it with cetaphil spf 15 moisturizer. should i just be really extra extra extra extra gentle?

should i do it before or after acv toner?

wierd... i put on 4-5 drops last night mixed with cetaphil moisturizer and it was like really shiny oily so i went to bed.. slept 12 hours and woke up with flakes all over my cheeks and chin.... how the hell???