Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

**GETS NERVOUS AGAIN**

he just gave me his number...

and I gave him mine.

lol said to call him later. so we can go out tonite or tomorrow or this weekend (i'll be out of town this weekend)

but like..... :wub: hahhahaha

and no texting b/c i cant.

so ...

i know i'll be all stuttery/crackily on the phone hahahah

any suggestions??

Just don't let him know you're nervous :D speak with confidence..and remember not to do all the talking yourself :lol:

:) i'll def let him do some talking

next thurs. were going to see a movie . um free showing of little miss sunshine. i'm excited.

we were supposed to hang out tomorrow but I forgot i have to go into SF to pick up my aussie friend from the airport.. soo

he was like "you had me all excited about hanging out tomorrow and now youre going into the city?!"

Hhaha

oopsy!!

next thurs. were going to see a movie . um free showing of little miss sunshine. i'm excited.

we were supposed to hang out tomorrow but I forgot i have to go into SF to pick up my aussie friend from the airport.. soo

he was like "you had me all excited about hanging out tomorrow and now youre going into the city?!"

Hhaha

oopsy!!

a movie is bad place for the first date. you should go out to eat so you can get to know him better ;).

Hhaha

oopsy!!

Little Miss Sunshine? :surprised: Best Movie EVER! You guys are gonna love it. Yes, going to movies on a first date isn't exactly the best idea...but if that movie is Little Miss Sunshine, then that rule doesn't apply :lol: Seriously, this movie is a great date movie and you'll both enjoy it. As for talking and getting to know each other- maybe you can get something to eat before or the movie, or stop by a coffee shop. I'm sure you're going to have fun either way though! Good luck :D

:lol:

did u call him, or did he call you??

him me. haha.

and he gave me his number then aksed for mine lol.

i dont think i'll utilize his for awhile haha

ohh good good :)

once, this guy i liked gave me his number and asked me to call him, and i said yeah i'll call you, he asked me like 3 times: will you call me? call me please, ok ill wait for your call

and i didnt call him :wall:

cause, i wanted him to call me :wall:

and once i texted him and he didnt reply :wall:

aww yah usually i call it just takes like a day or so.

haha.

this should be interesting indeed.

i'll def keep everyone posted on the messaging/phonecalls.. and def the nite after the "hanging out action"

he replied! haha :dance:

yea, im a fairly busy guy. too much theatre and greeks for me. Ive yet to see it either but i know that i am a huge fan of greg kinnear and a fairly good sized fan of steve carrel. so it should be grand. :)

he called again. his train ride got moved to tomorrow so he had a whole "two hours" to hang out and he asked if i wanted to.

*SNIFFLES* I"M SICK!! haha he was like "are you sure?? not some place warm. and cozy"

i was like iono i'm all crappy looking in my pj's right now.. it wouldnt be fun

"ooOOh so ur trying to make a good impression huh? I got u dont worry. i figured it out.. boom shaka laka.. yah i know.. " LOL. Hes VERY energetic. hahaha.

"welllllll i wanted to hang out w/ u but i understand this weekend? OH right u'lll be in tahoe, see i remembered, i got that haha. well next week then, lil miss usnhine. i want u to feel okay about how ur feeling and look and stuff .."

:wall: aye!!!