Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

I can't live here anymore

Guest T-Virus

My Dad is insane. I just want to move out. My friends know me better than my parents. I spend 85% of my time at home in my room and I spend about the other 14.99% in the bathroom. I spend about 0.01% with my family. I guess it would be hard living alone, but my Dad is just crazy and I'm sick of him.

Guest T-Virus

Um, aren't you ONLY 13 years old? Child, calm down. :comfort: Life isn't as bad as you may think it is.

He yells at me for no reason, blames me for things I didn't do, and calls me a bunch of things including fuckhead, dickhead, shitbag, gaylord, happyflowers and a whole lot of other things.

:comfort: sorry to hear about ur dad, again. maybe u shud spend more time outside? although i know that wont affect how ur dad treats u.

Um, aren't you ONLY 13 years old? Child, calm down. :comfort: Life isn't as bad as you may think it is.

He yells at me for no reason, blames me for things I didn't do, and calls me a bunch of things including fuckhead, dickhead, shitbag, gaylord, happyflowers and a whole lot of other things.

lol Well, try talking to him. Tell him if he continues to treat you this way, you will call the government.

Guest T-Virus

lol Well, try talking to him. Tell him if he continues to treat you this way, you will call the government.

Talk to him?

Talk to him?

Yes. He stern and tell him you do not enjoy being treated like you are worth nothing.

Guest T-Virus

have u told ur mom about how u feel and how ur dad treats u?

She complains to me about how he treats her. Like I'll just walk into the kitchen and she'll start going on about things thats he's said to her.

have u told ur mom about how u feel and how ur dad treats u?

She complains to me about how he treats her. Like I'll just walk into the kitchen and she'll start going on about things thats he's said to her.

omg! even ur mom is being verbally abused?? i hope there's somebody u can tell that to whom ur father would also listen to.

Guest T-Virus

Instead of yelling at you for no reason..

do you think he LOVES you?

Have you asked him this?

If I asked him that he'd probably call me a fag and tell me to fuck off.

if its that bad call the gov like that other dude said

yes. but u shud discuss this w/ ur mom too at least to see if there's really nothin u guys can do.

Im not one for violence but can you kick his ass? If you can then fuck his ass up!!! Seriously a good ass-kickin would straighten him up and he will still love you.

[email protected] gayLord

Seriously, that sucks, you live in Aus, come down to SA and live with me man!

Guest T-Virus

The thing is that he has moodswings. One day he might actually be acting nice, but then about ten minutes later he'll start yelling about something.

my mate stayed in a foster home when he was younger the gov gave him cash every fortnight and anything else he needed