Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i ordered the 9.95 trial and it came a few days ago. i havent gotten a chance to watch the dvd they send with it, but i did get to read some of the booklet. well, i played around, applied it as i'd usually apply my liquid foundation and um. not that impressed. maybe im doing it wrong, but i don't see whats to magical about this foundation? in fact, its rather tacky and it doesnt feel "breathable" at all. breathable was the 4.95 pure makeup i used by loreal i think it was. needless to say, im sending this back.

also, it smells like latex house paint, and the pumper bottl eit came in is now getting stuck in the down position. i need to slather on pounds just to get any sort of coverage. i get more coverage with my powder minerals. gosh, its like dollar store makeup for crying out loud.

Guest blackheadben

yeah, alot of people say it sucks shit

also, it smells like latex house paint, and the pumper bottl eit came in is now getting stuck in the down position. i need to slather on pounds just to get any sort of coverage. i get more coverage with my powder minerals. gosh, its like dollar store makeup for crying out loud.

That's too bad I already ordered mine. What do you guys think of bare minerals make up?